Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

2 hours ago, philo said:

Yes, she was one of their guests that we never got to see them have sex with...the one who got away.

At least not in cams😉.To bad for us,those breats must be amazing to admire.But who knows..i seen some guests in Masha place that i never tought they would do much and they ended having sex all over the house😅.Thats one of the best things this house have,anything can happen.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

At least not in cams😉.To bad for us,those breats must be amazing to admire.But who knows..i seen some guests in Masha place that i never tought they would do much and they ended having sex all over the house😅.Thats one of the best things this house have,anything can happen.

Yes, I was among the small number of people who predicted Masha and Sasha would seduce Olive...and they did! I also predicted the would fuck Piper. (Everyone else was saying she was Masha's sister). We only got to see Sasha make out with her and then, finally, we got to see Masha eat her out.

15 minutes ago, philo said:

Yes, I was among the small number of people who predicted Masha and Sasha would seduce Olive...and they did! I also predicted the would fuck Piper. (Everyone else was saying she was Masha's sister). We only got to see Sasha make out with her and then, finally, we got to see Masha eat her out.

You need to keep on with your predictions 😎 Especially the ones that maybe concern the cleaning lady 😏

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You need to keep on with your predictions 😎 Especially the ones that maybe concern the cleaning lady 😏

I think that Masha has undertaken what I call a "slow walk seduction" of her cleaning lady. It may take her another year.

55 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that Masha has undertaken what I call a "slow walk seduction" of her cleaning lady. It may take her another year.

It’s always a prediction , thanks for sharing 😇

1 hour ago, philo said:

Who is Olive, and Masha ate out Piper?

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who is Olive, and Masha ate out Piper?

Olive was the woman some say was Masha and Sashas first cleaning lady. (she never was given a name by RLC and was named by people on the chat at that time). She later blossomed and went on to become a frequent visitor with Jane and Dick and had a threesome with them as well. 

• Thanks 1

Olive first visited Masha and Sasha along with another woman who was tall and skinny. The people on the chat started referring to this woman as Olive Oil (a reference to the girlfriend of the cartoon character Popeye). Sasha made a move on Olive Oil and she became uncomfortable, left and never came back. (The apartment atmosphere at that time was so sexually charged that everyone who visited was expected to engage some way in the marathon sex occurring between Masha and Sasha).  The other girl did come back...repeatedly, as she had become fascinated with the size of Sashas dick. By default, we called her "Olive".

• Thanks 1