Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

il y a une heure, rado07 a dit :

Masha a dit à un ami quand ils parlaient de vivre en Italie: "Je ne travaille pas"
Je pense, elle disait: "Je suis une artiste"

En effet, elle parle parfaitement l' Italien, Merci bien rado07

Tonight Masha is busy with her audio program
it seems pretty complicated
There are many (too many) possibilities that are explained in different lessons.
I think the only one who can use this program is the one who wrote it .....
Masha is apparently not that enthusiastic about the program either

49 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Tonight Masha is busy with her audio program
it seems pretty complicated
There are many (too many) possibilities that are explained in different lessons.
I think the only one who can use this program is the one who wrote it .....
Masha is apparently not that enthusiastic about the program either

I hope she has plans so as to be with people during Christmas and New Year’s Eve .. otherwise , I don’t know how she will manage with the loneliness 😔 Even  the cleaning lady could be great company for  her ( although they don’t share so much ) if it is difficult with either inviting  guests at her place or if she visits to spend the evenings .. 

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope she has plans so as to be with people during Christmas and New Year’s Eve .. otherwise , I don’t know how she will manage with the loneliness 😔 Even  the cleaning lady could be great company for  her ( although they don’t share so much ) if it is difficult with either inviting  guests at her place or if she visits to spend the evenings .. 

Yes, it's very quiet here and she uses the time to paint, study, exercise ... or the daily routine
I don't know what the Covid rules are for New Years Eve in Italy and I also hope that at least a few friends will come.
russian christmas is january 7th i think

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Yes, it's very quiet here and she uses the time to paint, study, exercise ... or the daily routine
I don't know what the Covid rules are for New Years Eve in Italy and I also hope that at least a few friends will come.

I don't want to give you false hope but in my opinion we will not have Russian friends of Masha before mid 2021, or even 2022
On the other hand, I think there is a small chance to see her Italian friends, those we have seen this year

• Like 1

20 hours ago, moos54 said:

I don't want to give you false hope but in my opinion we will not have Russian friends of Masha before mid 2021, or even 2022
On the other hand, I think there is a small chance to see her Italian friends, those we have seen this year

Various countries in the EU strictly limit the New Year's Eve celebrations to the number of people and an additional curfew. So it is possible that only one or two people can be invited. It depends on how the situation develops in Rome/Italy.
I also think visits from Russia will be difficult in the new year too.
maybe it will be possible, to travel again with a successful Covid vaccination? .... a little hope

• Like 2

On 12/14/2020 at 9:26 PM, rado07 said:

I just hope she spends the times with any friends than being alone , i think everybody  agrees that she’s a strong personality , but during the festivity period it is always more sensitive spending it alone , although there are also few people who also like the quiet ..but Masha is way too social to see her alone during this period . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 14/12/2020 at 20:26, rado07 said:

Sì, qui è molto tranquillo e usa il tempo per dipingere, studiare, fare esercizio ... o la routine quotidiana
Non so quali siano le regole Covid per il capodanno in Italia e spero anche che almeno qualche amico verrà.
il natale russo è il 7 gennaio credo

non verra nessuno durante le feste ognuno deve stare a casa propria nei giorni 24/25/26 poi  31/1  e il  6 di  gennaio non so nei vostri paesi ma qua la gente non ha  capito ancora un cazzo infatti gli assembramenti sono all'ordine del giorno per quello il governo  vuole blindare tutta l'italia nei giorni delle feste...

• Thanks 1