Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

On 12/26/2020 at 7:43 PM, Daleys said:

Not from this guest couple they will never fuck or shower.

Some years ago i was surprised by the guest girl participation in the "failled orgy event",she got naked,got her brests felt by Sasha,Masha etc,some kissing..was really hot to see her in such way.Sadly was only that time.She have a really nice body.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Some years ago i was surprised by the guest girl participation in the "failled orgy event",she got naked,got her brests felt by Sasha,Masha etc,some kissing..was really hot to see her in such way.Sadly was only that time.She have a really nice body.

She was very high at that time, it was for new year eve if i remember well

She was also naked for showers or baths several times over the years 😉

• Upvote 1

Still remember when Piper(at that time "named" Masha sister" started apearing in house,kinda shy,not showing much skin,a lot of times was that way,till one day she started taking showers,then brought the boyfriend for some visits(just regular visits)then..staying as guests and lots of great sex in house..why i am saying this?Because even i thinking this guest girl and Piper are kinda diferent in some aspects i still have some hopes we gona see a similar situation..but think isnt very probrably at all.But hey tought the same about Piper😅.One thing both girls have similar...killer body.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

She was very high at that time, it was for new year eve if i remember well

She was also naked for showers or baths several times over the years 😉

To be fair all them were high as fok,specialy the beard dude,his girlfriend wasnt any better then him also😅.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Still remember when Piper(at that time "named" Masha sister" started apearing in house,kinda shy,not showing much skin,a lot of times was that way,till one day she started taking showers,then brought the boyfriend for some visits(just regular visits)then..staying as guests and lots of great sex in house..why i am saying this?Because even i thinking this guest girl and Piper are kinda diferent in some aspects i still have some hopes we gona see a similar situation..but think isnt very probrably at all.But hey tought the same about Piper😅.One thing both girls have similar...killer body.

I recently found old pictures of Piper with Taylor as guest in Masha's apartment

• Upvote 1

UMMM,YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG,OR THINGS ARE RRRRREEEEEAAAAAALLLY SLOW WHEN THE LEAD THUMBNAIL IS A GIRL SITTING AT THE COUNTER IN MASHA'S PLACE FULLY CLOTHED AND READING. WOW. JERK-OFF MATERIAL AT IT'S FINEST.:confused::huh:

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

11:45 And Masha is still in bed. Yesterday cleaning in the living room in the bedroom and a meticulous cleaning in the private bedrooms toilet, to see what awaits us tonight's special covid New Year's Eve.🤔

Λογικά και όπως κάθε χρόνο , στο σπίτι με καλεσμένους , στα όρια του επιτρεπτού 😉😎

• Like 1