Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

A very early prediction ... this is the year that Masha marks 6 years at RLC and she turns 30 years old .. can it be that she is preparing for the big exit and slowly preparing other friends of her to become tenants and take over this apartment ? Let’s see what happens 

Dont want to haves hopes,but this couple kinda looks similar act to when piper and the boyfriend stayed some days in house,wish it ends similar way(was shocked when they started having sex in livingroom😅),but this girl seems more reserved than Piper,but again..really didnt expect Piper to do what she did at that time.But keeping expectations low means wont be any desilution,better that waymlol.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A very early prediction ... this is the year that Masha marks 6 years at RLC and she turns 30 years old .. can it be that she is preparing for the big exit and slowly preparing other friends of her to become tenants and take over this apartment ? Let’s see what happens 

Hope not,would be a HUGE loss to site,as similar as Carla&Yanai.Site should pay her well and keep her as much as possible.Unless they want to end with new guests and what they bring once for all.But Nelly(pretty bad)movies or werever those thing arent paying for themselfs😅.They already got rid of best house(c&y),if Masha leaves etc then they can use that money for more Nelly movies🤣.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope not,would be a HUGE loss to site,as similar as Carla&Yanai.Site should pay her well and keep her as much as possible.Unless they want to end with new guests and what they bring once for all.But Nelly(pretty bad)movies or werever those thing arent paying for themselfs😅.They already got rid of best house(c&y),if Masha leaves etc then they can use that money for more Nelly movies🤣.

It is never bad to add new faces , I think everyone has been asking for that .. Masha is always quantity and quality and in the 10 years history of this site , she has for sure contributed to top 10 incidents happening ... I think like we as viewers need to move more with the site and accept changes that are happening over the recent years as the long time tenants are also getting older it might be wiser slowly searching for alternative income possibilities while they are still young .. 

As a conclusion ( and actually being Masha 5 years ago / February 2016 / that introduced me to the RLC world by catching one of her incredible sex sessions with Sasha in the living room and the free camera  ) , I would hate also seeing her going . But as I say also with Leora , I praise her for all the entertainment  that she has provided me through the years and to be honest i consider her alongside Leora the best tenants ever , but because of liking her so much , I would like that she succeeds also at the real world away from cameras and make the life that she really deserves .. 

Last but not least , comparing her to Leora , she seems more ready to leave RLC as she has organized life outside of the apartment but at the same time , she has definitely more passion than Leora to still make this job .

My always and praised respect to Masha then 😌😇🤗

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

There is some signals something may be prepared...Masha bedroom door is full closed..not very usual for exemple.Maybe.....

That can be another New Year’s Day gift  after some crazy staff happening today in the villa 😎

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is never bad to add new faces , I think everyone has been asking for that .. Masha is always quantity and quality and in the 10 years history of this site , she has for sure contributed to top 10 incidents happening ... I think like we as viewers need to move more with the site and accept changes that are happening over the recent years as the long time tenants are also getting older it might be wiser slowly searching for alternative income possibilities while they are still young .. 

As a conclusion ( and actually being Masha 5 years ago / February 2016 / that introduced me to the RLC world by catching one of her incredible sex sessions with Sasha in the living room and the free camera  ) , I would hate also seeing her going . But as I say also with Leora , I praise her for all the entertainment  that she has provided me through the years and to be honest i consider her alongside Leora the best tenants ever , but because of liking her so much , I would like that she succeeds also at the real world away from cameras and make the life that she really deserves .. 

Last but not least , comparing her to Leora , she seems more ready to leave RLC as she has organized life outside of the apartment but at the same time , she has definitely more passion than Leora to still make this job .

My always and praised respect to Masha then 😌😇🤗

Prefer not coment much because i wouldnt be nice regard to the "performer doll"😅 and how she is all rlc shouldnt be.Regard Masha being great no doubths.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That can be another New Year’s Day gift  after some crazy staff happening today in the villa 😎

Could be,maybe its their "casting" to join in one of COV,P&T did the same thing.Lets hope so,she is really cute.

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Prefer not coment much because i wouldnt be nice regard to the "performer doll"😅 and how she is all rlc shouldnt be.Regqrd Masha is great no doubths.

It is just one more proof to the similar competitor apartment that life can exist inside except the outside activities .. because at the competitor apartment the excuse  is that she ( they ) don’t want to be stalked if they bring people at home 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is just one more proof to the similar competitor apartment that life can exist inside except the outside activities .. because at the competitor apartment the excuse  is that she ( they ) don’t want to be stalked if they bring people at home 

Honestly is almost an insult to compare Masha place with the other "thing".Were we see a lot of real life stuff,she have plenty of friends visits,lovers and guest couples that do a lot of stuff..in other "thing"..act..perform..end..next day..act..perform..end..next.Better we get focused in this house,in Masha and all the variety of situation we seen and see,top quality.

• Like 2

To RLC admins , please promote Masha like you have done with apartments administration in Barcelona for N&B .. she is an RLC veteran , common knowledge and idea like N&B how RLC works .. 

Expand Rome like Barcelona , prices are same , perhaps even less than Barcelona to hire/ lease  apartments . The tank of Masha’s friends who could possible have apartments is inexhaustible .. Taylor / Piper , Babi , tattoos friends , current close GF with her guy , you can even have the cleaning lady for a style R1 ( Rome 1 ) , R2 and so on Rome apartments and who knows , she might become a tenant one day again like Aleksandra 😂🤣

Full throttle with all of my New Year’s resolutions the last days 😂🤣😂🤣😜😜😝😛🥳🤩🤪

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To RLC admins , please promote Masha like you have done with apartments administration in Barcelona for N&B .. she is an RLC veteran , common knowledge and idea like N&B his RLC works .. 

Expand Rome like Barcelona , prices are same , perhaps even less than Barcelona to hire/ lease  apartments . The tank of Masha’s friends who could possible have apartments is inexhaustible .. Taylor / Piper , Babi , tattoos friends , current close GF with her guy , you can even have the cleaning lady for a style R1 ( Rome 1 ) , R2 and so on Rome apartments and who knows , she might become a tenant one day again like Aleksandra 😂🤣

Full throttle with all of my New Year’s resolutions the last days 😂🤣😂🤣😜😜😝😛🥳🤩🤪

RLC won't listen they won't open any new apts or couples. We will be lucky for a replacement for Carla and Yanai but that's all. I have given up on hoping for new couples and apts.