Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but no Taylor

She can still be in Sicily .. the days that follow will show , but I don’t think there should be worries of their relation , it doesn’t mean that they have to do all things together 😊

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Piper in da househappy sacha baron cohen GIF.Hope they pic up the adventures they had in b2😃.

It would be too much of a “ forced show “ if both girls engage to anything sexual . I prefer to watch them with a normal friends atmosphere and behavior 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I honestly can’t understand why in all apartments , instead of feeling nice and happy that we watch our tenants bring friends , relatives and generally add something new than seeing the same routine , we aren’t encouraging them that they do so much normal things like any of us will do when we have friends at home , on the contrary , the first thoughts are when and how their sex will be , how much it will last and bla bla bla .. honestly , I don’t know  what and how this helps so as to watch this famous “ real life “ that nearly the majority of the forum is complaining that is lost .

Piper is here , first thoughts and comments with not even an hour at home about sex . We have a guest at Z&L place , first thoughts when and if she masturbates , if we see threesomes and so on . The funny thing is that when we see this happening at the “ expected apartments “ in Barcelona , we all blame that it is a show and it is boring and “ I am fed up “ with the X participant and all these kind of comments .

I think if the judgment about RLC is that they have lost their original concept , it is on a big result responsibility of the viewers and the way they “ want “ to have things . And perhaps RLC just satisfies the viewers needs . Last but not least , even at L&M apartment the majority is asking when the girls will make something lesbian .. ok .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think Piper & Taylor went in different directions when they last departed RLC.

36 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

That's too bad I liked them as a couple.

It was mentioned that Piper would visit her grandmother in Ukraine and Taylor would be retuning in Italy when they left Barcelona with a day difference . It doesn’t mean that seeing them not together , they have split . Piper’s face hasn’t shown any sadness signs or disappointment , I will take it as a good friend’s visit between two friends , like numerous times in the past. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It was mentioned that Piper would visit her grandmother in Ukraine and Taylor would be retuning in Italy when they left Barcelona with a day difference . It doesn’t mean that seeing them not together , they have split . Piper’s face hasn’t shown any sadness signs or disappointment , I will take it as a good friend’s visit between two friends , like numerous times in the past. 

If she stays another night Masha will sure try getting into Piper's Pit.   rowdy roddy piper pipers pit GIF    :biggrin:

• Haha 1