Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have been single all my life and I enjoy it.  I come and go as I please and don't have to answer to anyone.

Saved myself a lot of money without having to spend it anyone else.   I don't have any kids that I know of as I have never heard anyone call me Dad when I am out and about on the street.

I know perfectly what you mean and my current life path seems to be a copy / paste like yours 😇😉

The only question that comes in mind  is when we are going to be too old and still living in an apartment by ourselves , we might want to exchange a good morning and a good night with someone as loneliness when you are at a deep age is a serious matter . But that’s a long talk and not for the current topic here and I need maybe around 45 years more to reach this point in life 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Today on February 8th is Masha's birthday

💥  🌸 🌺     Happy Birthday Masha  🌺🌸💥

I hope you stay with us for a long time

41 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Happy Birthday Masha. You still remain the most interesting woman on RLC. 

I agree and all the best from myself also to Masha , an amazing and incredible character and personality 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ignatus said:

J'ai quand même l'impression que Masha va se faire tirer ce soir. Ca fait longtemps, trop longtemps pour elle.

Par qui? le guest qui est présent? si tu veux mon avis cela me surprendrais beaucoup car Masha a trop de respect pour son amie 

• Like 1

Celebrating 30 today , respecting the Covid 19 rules with curfew and restrictions ,  having the real good and trustworthy  friends for a nice and chilled evening , well done 🤗🤗

I think now , she is the oldest RLC tenant , perhaps Nelly is older .. Leora is the next and Linda also .. it is the year of becoming 30 for lots of the  long timers at RLC ☺️ ( obviously I don’t count Bogdan as I think he is the oldest in general and I spoke only for the ladies  ☺️