Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

breakfast with the neighbor outside?
Masha brought back a tray with two cups

And last year rado07 just before she hit her foot this happened in the mornings, she always left with a tray of coffee in the mornings. I know from conversations that the roof of the building has a nice view.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turm said:

How do you see them having breakfast outside? I don't see an outside cam.

She went outside with the full tray
When she came back the two cups were empty ... so there were two people emptying the cups.
It would of course also be possible that Masha drank from two cups, then my assumption was wrong 🤷‍♀️

18 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

And last year rado07 just before she hit her foot this happened in the mornings, she always left with a tray of coffee in the mornings. I know from conversations that the roof of the building has a nice view.

just checked on the weather in Rome
it rains lightly, so roof terrace only with umbrella  ...... or neighbor .. or completely different 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

Masha is always have ideias and doing stuff,lets not forget she its in a house by herself,thats gives even more merit to her.Seen people sayinh she have image tired and was time to leave but couldnt agree less,tired image have Leora etc,Masha place with her on charge still active plenty of times and one of few places with regular visits.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Masha is always have ideias and doing stuff,lets not forget she its in a house by herself,thats gives even more merit to her.Seen people sayinh she have image tired and was time to leave but couldnt agree less,tired image have Leora etc,Masha place with her on charge still active plenty of times and one of few places with regular visits.

I agree 100% ☺️

• Upvote 1