29 minutes ago, rado07 said:

jungle wallpaper goes
instead Masha's spaceship looks to earth  👽🛸 or something

(I think it's upside down)🙃

Too much “ Stranger Things “ 🤓

24 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Cleaning lady is a master at nailing 🔨 👍
(from the wallpaper)

It is my opinion the the cleaning lady need to be masterfully nailed. Now that would make me watch this re decorating project.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I try to visit her every morning (7am her time).  got to get my meditation and yoga on. 🤣

I hope you are introduced to more of her incredible talents except yoga and meditation 😋😋 .. and makes us all a heart sign with your hands on camera so we know that it is definitely you when we see the next guest in the apartment 😎🥳🤩🤓

Just now, ddhm said:

I hope you are introduced to more of her incredible talents except yoga and meditation 😋😋 .. and makes us all a heart sign with your hands on camera so we know that it is definitely you when we see the next guest in the apartment 😎🥳🤩🤓

I'm there in spirit.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Masha is always have ideias and doing stuff,lets not forget she its in a house by herself,thats gives even more merit to her.Seen people sayinh she have image tired and was time to leave but couldnt agree less,tired image have Leora etc,Masha place with her on charge still active plenty of times and one of few places with regular visits.

She has her own self to blame for being alone.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She has her own self to blame for being alone.

But since then , she has developed her personality and discovered more herself  and I am sure she believes that she is much stronger than she thought she was .. look how many things she has accomplished and we can tell for sure that if she was suddenly to abandon the RLC world tomorrow , she could do it without any hesitation as she has built already the back up plan .

Sometimes , being single can be a great advantage , you just need to be smart and focus on yourself and there you go 😂

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But since then , she has developed her personality and discovered more herself  and I am sure she believes that she is much stronger than she thought she was .. look how many things she has accomplished and we can tell for sure that if she was suddenly to abandon the RLC world tomorrow , she could do it without any hesitation as she has built already the back up plan .

Sometimes , being single can be a great advantage , you just need to be smart and focus on yourself and there you go 😂

I have been single all my life and I enjoy it.  I come and go as I please and don't have to answer to anyone.

Saved myself a lot of money without having to spend it anyone else.   I don't have any kids that I know of as I have never heard anyone call me Dad when I am out and about on the street.