Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

One day he was slaping(not very hard) her in face,was really strange,and when the three were layed in livingroom coach\bed with her in middle was so hot,to bad we never managed to see her naked,those breats seem to be amazing.

Strange not having the beautiful heavy tattooed girl and her BF . But to be honest , one more social gathering so very much welcome and watchable as only Masha knows how to provide 😇

I was on a different chat/forum then and most on there were denying that there was anything going on with her...and because she always wore pant and was never naked. I knew that there had to be something because Sasha was spending so much time with her.  They spent hours each day sitting at a table in what was then a very dark corner where you could only see them above the waist. (where Masha now has the tropical plant on camera three). My persistence finally paid off one day when I took a screenshot of her as she got up off of the sofa. Because of her physique, she had to open her legs wide in order to get up and, to my delight and amazement, I saw that the crotch of her pants had been completely cut out! It was not normally visible because of her large thighs.

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One day he was slaping(not very hard) her in face,was really strange,and when the three were layed in livingroom coach\bed with her in middle was so hot,to bad we never managed to see her naked,those breats seem to be amazing.

Yes, she was one of their guests that we never got to see them have sex with...the one who got away.

• Upvote 1