Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

5 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

J'espère qu'elle ne prévoit pas qu'il s'agisse d'un plan de «devenir riche rapidement». Tous ceux que je connais qui ont déjà essayé cela ont échoué ...

Il faut faire très attention en effet il y a beaucoup d'arnaque de fausses formations dans le domaine bancaire encore plus sur les actions.

You have to be very careful indeed there are a lot of scam of false formations in the banking sector even more on the shares.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rado07 said:

This evening:
friend's visit again
it brings a little variety to the apartment and is good for Mascha's mood ,
they didn't agree on what to eat
go for a walk now

This 2nd lockdown seems more difficult for Masha to handle it , during the first one she had nearly no visitors but she had good balance of doing things and in my eyes she was really brave and managed it in a wonderful way . The trip to Barcelona then in the summer , helped her to just let all the tense go away from all the previous months inside the apartment and the unlucky incident with the knee accident which also destroyed her psychology a lot . 
I hope during Christmas to make the trip to Barcelona again and spend time there or have some guests in Rome during that period , usually the festivities time affect the emotions and feelings in a very negative way spending them alone . Masha deserves better . 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

This 2nd lockdown seems more difficult for Masha to handle it , during the first one she had nearly no visitors but she had good balance of doing things and in my eyes she was really brave and managed it in a wonderful way . The trip to Barcelona then in the summer , helped her to just let all the tense go away from all the previous months inside the apartment and the unlucky incident with the knee accident which also destroyed her psychology a lot . 
I hope during Christmas to make the trip to Barcelona again and spend time there or have some guests in Rome during that period , usually the festivities time affect the emotions and feelings in a very negative way spending them alone . Masha deserves better . 

In fact, she might be satisfied with what she has achieved during this difficult year. I think she did a lot of advertising and got some good  orders as Model.
But there are always things that are not going so well and it would be good to have a roommate to talk to about them.
Occasional visits from friends or phone calls at home are not enough.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

In fact, she might be satisfied with what she has achieved during this difficult year. I think she did a lot of advertising and got some good  orders as Model.
But there are always things that are not going so well and it would be good to have a roommate to talk to about them.
Occasional visits from friends or phone calls at home are not enough.

Masha is always very creative , she can find other interests to keep both her mind and body busy , new yoga sessions for example , the online financial courses the last weeks and so on . You are right that in general she has done a lot , but it is so very clear that she feels alone in the apartment and that’s why the visit of people and staying every now and then . The “ streaming “ job ( as she calls it ) comes with a price and since she is a very social person , the virus and all the things that go with it ( isolated and locked ) , aren’t helping her to be herself , her character and personality. If it wasn’t the virus , I think she would enjoy her freedom but the situation is “ killing “ her mentally let’s say . 

A permanent roommate would have been the best for her  as long as Covid issues remain but I think when the world would return to a kind of normality , she would prefer having the life as we have seen her having after Sasha’s and Dasha’s departure . That’s why maybe she didn’t take any actions to have a kind of a roomate , no one knows when this is over , at least this is how I believe for her . 

All I can say for sure , she is the tenant that after Leora is the most years with RLC and her growing up and “ transformation “ as a person in front of our eyes has been incredible to watch and in my eyes she has done really great with her evolution . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Masha is always very creative , she can find other interests to keep both her mind and body busy , new yoga sessions for example , the online financial courses the last weeks and so on . You are right that in general she has done a lot , but it is so very clear that she feels alone in the apartment and that’s why the visit of people and staying every now and then . The “ streaming “ job ( as she calls it ) comes with a price and since she is a very social person , the virus and all the things that go with it ( isolated and locked ) , aren’t helping her to be herself , her character and personality. If it wasn’t the virus , I think she would enjoy her freedom but the situation is “ killing “ her mentally let’s say . 

A permanent roommate would have been the best for her  as long as Covid issues remain but I think when the world would return to a kind of normality , she would prefer having the life as we have seen her having after Sasha’s and Dasha’s departure . That’s why maybe she didn’t take any actions to have a kind of a roomate , no one knows when this is over , at least this is how I believe for her . 

All I can say for sure , she is the tenant that after Leora is the most years with RLC and her growing up and “ transformation “ as a person in front of our eyes has been incredible to watch and in my eyes she has done really great with her evolution . 

I must agree that I couldn't stand Masha's previous selfish and bossy attitude but she has grown a lot as a person.  This killer virus has taught most of us what is important in this life.  She is very talented with music, art, etc.  I've grown to love her.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I must agree that I couldn't stand Masha's previous selfish and bossy attitude but she has grown a lot as a person.  This killer virus has taught most of us what is important in this life.  She is very talented with music, art, etc.  I've grown to love her.

We have witnessed through RLC one of the billion cases that this stupidity affected the world’s population . I could take it as a gift and use it as an amazing example of how strong both in body and mind people can fight it having the chance to experience it happening in front of our eyes , especially for her that she had to do it all by herself and no one by her side . In a way , all of Masha’s fans had been her “ company “ through all this time and since this began . 

Yes , she cried and got disappointed but she never gave up . And when slowly the weather got better and warmer and the summer was a step upon coming , she had this injury on her leg which really , after all that , it could drive her mentally crazy as she still couldn’t go away from the apartment  . But she kept on , it might also look strange now , but thinking that she had the cleaning lady all the time to help her , maybe only with her presence there ( because they didn’t speak much ) , she was feeling that no matter what happens , there’s someone to look after her .

A woman who paints , sings , plays the guitar , she is modeling , takes good care of the cats inside the house , she has presented us with some of the best guests we have ever witnessed and last but not least , she knows how to have sex ( the woman has incredible stamina and she just surrenders to anything ) and enjoys herself and her partners at the maximum level , willing to try all , well , she could possibly be RLC’s top tenant . 

Perhaps , staying away from all talks concerning her and how she does or doesn’t do things , it is the key of her success and managing to keep a very decent way of life . 

A post of praise for Masha but I believe she totally deserves it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Masha was a flawed person like everybody else is but it is really good to see how she has matured and grown as a person. It's common to grow bored of watching someone when they stay on cams for so many years but Masha has had so much progress as a person she's actually become even more interesting to watch than she was when she first moved in with Sasha.

Having said that, I still really REALLY hope we get to see Eva again at least one more time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Masha was a flawed person like everybody else is but it is really good to see how she has matured and grown as a person. It's common to grow bored of watching someone when they stay on cams for so many years but Masha has had so much progress as a person she's actually become even more interesting to watch than she was when she first moved in with Sasha.

Having said that, I still really REALLY hope we get to see Eva again at least one more time.

I think that when when the journeys will be available again and there’s a return back to normality , we will see visits from people who have been around Masha’s life for so many years , I also believe then that Eva will be back , Jane and Dick will visit also , the good thing with Masha is that the possibilities are endless to see so much more and as you say not being bored even if repeated after almost 6 years of her at RLC . 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 6:41 PM, miscvoyeur said:

heard various conversations.
Eva had actually planned to come to Italy on a visit.
If it is possible to travel again, I hope, like you, that we will see Eva again.
If I understood correctly, she left Petersburg after completing her university studies and wanted to go to Moscow.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1