Dayana (2020) Part#1

1 hour ago, maitre197 said:

I HAVE JUST FOUND IT.  DAYANA AND HIS BOYFRIEND ARE PROFESSIONAL ADULT MODELS.

You only discovered now??? very weird 🤣

Models??? That's the new name for what the tenants of this realm do??? 😂😂
Almost all of this manager girls (starting in the first girl that lived at candy apt) are in the same site and even some guests are there. Also the apartment where daenerys lived was used to recordings

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

@maitre197 i believe you speak Russian. Around this time 13:05, it seems one guy is explaining VH tv rules to the new girls. He is talking a lot about cams and primetime. I have seen this guy earlier in Brock n Lia’s apt. If you have access to timeline, can you please translate what he said and post it.

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

@maitre197 i believe you speak Russian. Around this time 13:05, it seems one guy is explaining VH tv rules to the new girls. He is talking a lot about cams and primetime. I have seen this guy earlier in Brock n Lia’s apt. If you have access to timeline, can you please translate what he said and post it.

Opps wait ... now he is teaching exercises. May be a gym guy. A case of ‘Lost in Translation’ I believe 🙂

Guest maitre197
2 hours ago, Parxx said:

🙂

While 6 last weeks I have no access to timeline. If mentioned guy was Mr Smurff it was not interesting. I heard his instructions to old participants - Rebecca and Staysy.

New girls are  the very experienced adult models. Dayana even didnt change a name. Find their content in Net and you will see all that they dont show us on the project.