Dayana (2020) Part#1

22 hours ago, Parxx said:

Connor has a friend. I guess she will probably now give up on him There is only so much time she can wait for him to get his dick in order. 

Has he been sniffing around this apartment as well... He certainly gets around. 😃

21 hours ago, budda said:

I don't understand the strange relationship between these two. They roll, touch, kiss but I don't remember seeing them fuck and I've never seen her touch his cock.

dayana.thumb.jpg.bf5b7601c2e639641ac995b1deb6e6ee.jpg

Everything will fit in place... She is an experienced adult model after all... Just having a few problems with her stud. 😤

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, budda said:

I don't understand the strange relationship between these two. They roll, touch, kiss but I don't remember seeing them fuck and I've never seen her touch his cock.

dayana.thumb.jpg.bf5b7601c2e639641ac995b1deb6e6ee.jpg

He tried a few times but has the limp dick problem like Connor. So they now do what he is best at..rolling around and cuddling 

The girls are fun at this apt. But there is very little action at the moment and two of them are not around most of the time while Dayana spends most of her time watching movies when they are not around. If they throw some parties and invite a few boys then there is potential. But don’t see that happening any time soon.

Just now, Dave 27 said:

Good afternoon my Old Somerset buddy, how are you doin? As limp dicks were being mentioned I immediately thought of you pal. 😄👍

I think you have a problem pal that limp dicks take you to Robwin.😁😁😁

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Good afternoon my Old Somerset buddy, how are you doin? As limp dicks were being mentioned I immediately thought of you pal. 😄👍

For fucks sake do you have to embarrass me all the time :biggrin:

• Haha 3