Still (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

She seems camera shy. Still tried a lot last night but everytime she points to the camera. As of now I think he has only boobs and pussy access over her clothing only which is not very useful for us 😞

Great. I see sex in the dark under blankets coming up... 🤣

• Confused 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Is that girl there Stills girlfriend? Or who is she? What I saw she's quite boring...

No information.

From what I know.

1) Ragnar here until winter. He earns about 20/day. And in general, he is not planning to change anything. Perhaps another 1-2 months (rent or free apt) and they will go away. He is currently focused more on sports betting than on project. This is his priority.

2) Stifler guests should get an apartment soon (window until November 18). 4 people, without Stifler. But they are now some type on strike - not wanting to make money for Stifler. 

3) Ian&Deborah - game over. To history soon 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, groomy said:

No information.

From what I know.

1) Ragnar here until winter. He earns about 20/day. And in general, he is not planning to change anything. Perhaps another 1-2 months (rent or free apt) and they will go away. He is currently focused more on sports betting than on project. This is his priority.

2) Stifler guests should get an apartment soon (window until November 18). 4 people, without Stifler. But they are now some type on strike - not wanting to make money for Stifler. 

2 is interesting. They are loafing around because they don't want to earn money for Stifler? We thought they were sick 😂

I guess that will minimize their chances now to get an apartment...

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

As long as you pay money, they will sleep. You are sponsor of their happy sleep:biggrin:.

There is less money, but while they are at top list, they may well earn $100/day without doing anything.

Makes you wonder who the stupid ones are eh?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

No information.

From what I know.

Thought his main aims were to stuff his face as much as possible and wreck the sofa bed :biggrin:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

No information.

From what I know.

For Ian and Deborah, I think it’s time. They had their limelight and now it’s time to move on

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You and everyone else pal, not to worry you are not on your own, even i have mad moments to but not recently i must admit :biggrin:

I actually don’t mind people trying and then failing where nothing happens. There is this Elaine’s apt which is absolutely boring but because she puts so much effort in arranging something everyday, I switch to her apt when I am working or doing something else so that she gets some view though I don’t watch. But I can’t stand those sleeping or playing video games for 12 hrs

• Like 1