Still (2020) Part #1

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe they split the big Scott place? So place for Scott & Sabrina, place for Virginia & Alexis and hopefully place for Dalia & Donovan...

I hope Virginia & Alexis have got better things to do and decide to stay away from vhtvย ๐Ÿ˜ย  Dalia & Donovan on the other hand would make interesting participants. I think most of the youngsters who partied at Scott & Sabrina were Dalia's friends, so at least we know their place won't be boringย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

Katrin and latest fuckwit certainly making themselves at home... Remind me who's apartment this is suppose to be. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Think they are all Katrins, she hires them out i think on a rota with personal appearances thrown inย ย :biggrin:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Think they are all Katrins, she hires them out i think on a rota with personal appearances thrown inย ย :biggrin:

She's another that doesn't know when it's time to move on... Like a bad penny or that smell you just can't get rid off... Had your day luv.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whats wrong with Katrin ? She is beautiful, loves sex and not shy of anything. She is the one carrying this apartment and the previous one. I can count atleast 15 other girls who have an apartment and are absolutely zzzzzz. Harley, Barbie, Helena, Kira, Elaine, Gretta, Deborah...the list is huge

• Like 3