Still (2020) Part #1

I prefer pubes on a man. Shaved crotches look weird. And to be honest, if you have a small dick, no amount of shaving will make it looked bigger, so there's really no point in going through the hassle of stubble rash and accidental cuts from razors. A neat trim is all that is ever required. If wild pubes are a problem. I actually like burying my face in a full bush. I like armpit hair too. Basically just man hair.  Don't mind it on women either. Rather see that than vajazzled twats.
 haven GIF

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Parxx said:

With no club football this weekend, hope at least one apt provides some action. Badly miss Dalia/Donovan parties at Scott’s apt. Those were so much better than this lot is proving.

Could be this one. Kind of funny that the guest girl is now at this place that he fucked the last time at S&S appartment. 

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

Could be this one. Kind of funny that the guest girl is now at this place that he fucked the last time at S&S appartment. 

Did the other one leave ? Would have been interesting if both of them were and still had to decide which one to fuck.

God ..  this guy is as addicted to his phone as Ken. Last night he spent 40 mins or so at the loo watching music videos while the girl was waiting for him. Today with the cutie within his reach he is still watching music videos

9 hours ago, Parxx said:

God ..  this guy is as addicted to his phone as Ken. Last night he spent 40 mins or so at the loo watching music videos while the girl was waiting for him. Today with the cutie within his reach he is still watching music videos

She could start losing some clothes to get his attention...😂

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

She could start losing some clothes to get his attention...😂

Well, he showed the most interest in the other girl when she had an additional layer of clothing and Cutie wasn’t wearing much last night. So not sure whether clothing is the issue but also not sure whether he noticed cutie as well as that info don’t come in music videos

5 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Well, he showed the most interest in the other girl when she had an additional layer of clothing and Cutie wasn’t wearing much last night. So not sure whether clothing is the issue but also not sure whether he noticed cutie as well as that info don’t come in music videos

Lol .. he got the info it seems finally 🙂