Rejolda (2020) Part #1

5 hours ago, nack said:

Yeah..just overhype the apartment. Good for you all. You deserve mediocrity.

I can see why you feel that way and tbh you are not that much wrong. Lately VHTV has opened apartments that do absolutely nothing like Barbie & Ken, Stifler, Kathie & Stewie etc. I wasn't overhyping or anything, i just said that she looked beautiful in that moment.

I wish too that she becomes more active but it's too early to call anything imo

• Upvote 1

so some information about the girls, Rejolda is dating a guy or she is madly inlove with him, but he is a literall asshole. in the same time she has pass through some awefull situation when she was younger i supose, that you cant even wish it to your worse enemy, so guys shall support her in the project.

Christina is dating 3 years a guy (the one that she had sex with few days ago) she is saying that they love each other very much, but a conversation that i heard on the phone seems that the guy doesnt care at all for her.in the same time she said she is into polygamy,and she can have sex with diferent partners when she desire.

the bad thing is that they spent some nights in their boyfriends place so the apartment becomes unstable.but from their sexuality they can rule vhtv at the pressent moment if they play their cards corectly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1