Rejolda (2020) Part #1

8 minutes ago, AdamNight said:

She went apeshit on a bag of Doritos at the desk in the living room not long after she got home, so she's got at least one vice 😂

Thanks for the time frame, I got it.  A lovely view.  Can't wait for the "gurlfrand" either, you cute little pixie!.  And yeah, once in awhile the weirdos need to briefly return to normal.  I dated quite a few vegetarians and one or two "vegans", but once I grilled them some of my famous lamb chops, they ate it down to the BONE like ravenous hounds.  A girl needs her protein, and it only comes in one kind of shake.  😜   

• Haha 1

My chip vice is Tostitos and salsa.  If I'm not careful, I can eat half a bag and a whole bowl of hot salsa LOL.  Also a big fan of pistachios when I'm OTR.  If you're driving down the highway and see a bunch of pistachio shells on the side, yep, I've been there LMAO.  

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

My chip vice is Tostitos and salsa.  If I'm not careful, I can eat half a bag and a whole bowl of hot salsa LOL.  Also a big fan of pistachios when I'm OTR.  If you're driving down the highway and see a bunch of pistachio shells on the side, yep, I've been there LMAO.  

I used to be a total man-whore for Fritos until a girl I dated commented on the fact that they smelled like feet. She was right. Couldn't touch them again after that.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Unlike Rejolda she keeps her panties on. She has a cute pussy we saw in the shower earlier...

...and nipples hard enough to cut glass :biggrin:

In the bathroom she said "Sorry, I'm crazy". Don't apologize. We appreciate a good "crazy" around here. At least I do. 😁

• Like 2