B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

To be honest, the party was between Amalia,Gina and Ariana most of it ... Even the guests ... but no Sera again ! 

to be honest, if the guest couple is not present, not sure that Amalia comes to B1 and that the alcohol is flowing, that the girls do the show

I still find that Serafima's girlfriend was often present in hot moments

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It certainly livens up the forum...
He's certainly a bit of a creep, but I sorta felt a little bit sorry for him, to a point. His 'so called' GF brings him to a party full of lovely near naked drunk girls, and leaves him to play with them. He starts to get a little cosy with them, and his hands start to wander. But they don't mind, and seem to enjoy it...So he goes a little further. He reaches a point though when they feel uncomfortable and stop him. Now at this point, when he's shown the bedroom door, he should leave them alone. But no, he comes back and they let him in...and it all starts again, only he goes that bit further...this happens several times. The girls were teasing him. encouraging him, so he didn't know where he stood with them, especially Amalia...but eventually. I'm assuming, he got the message, as I went to bed about 3am their time and missed the rest...I see he eventually got his leg over with his, shall we say, acquaintance...albeit in Sera's bed while she was awake...😒

But it was certainly a lively night with many talking points...Personally I'd be happy if it wasn't a regular thing though...less is more 😁

Sounds like the guy was a glutton for punishment if you ask me, and yet you still feel somewhat sorry for him.  I can promise you that he knew what he was getting into way before he set foot in this apartment.  It still surprises me to this day that anyone could be shocked by anything these girls of the sex trade industry do!!

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

This has happened before. It is the point where the show collides with reality. These girls want to make it look like a lot is happening, but at the same time they do not actually want to get involved. It is not a swinger party but just again a show.

What I don't understand is why there can't just be normal visitors in GOV. Why does everything in this apartment always have to end in these silly shows.

Exactly!!

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

So if I am not mistaken by a normal visitor you mean someone who comes over, sits down, chats with the residents and then leave at an appropriate time. I just don't understand what would be interesting about that ? why would anyone wants to waste his/her time to watch a bunch of normal people having some normal visitors . 

Their show was actually interesting and a lot of interesting and entertaining things happened. RLC would attract a lot more subscribers if they have shows like this more often instead of silly masturbation shows. 

Wrong...even that would get old real quick.

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Even if there were some real swingers on RLC and they would invite other guests to have fun with, you and other people would still call what they did a show. as long as they are doing things in front of cameras and it's being streamed, it's a SHOW , there is no if & but about that. 

It's about time you wised up!!

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

from what I read, a great Wednesday, orgy with actors in B1, the usual true lesbian show between Monica and Amira, Leora masturbating with the dildo together with Malia, if it continues like this in a couple of months I'll be back again

Save your money Sergio, RLC isn't worth what they charge for it!!