B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

29 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What I don't understand is why there can't just be normal visitors in GOV. Why does everything in this apartment always have to end in these silly shows.

So if I am not mistaken by a normal visitor you mean someone who comes over, sits down, chats with the residents and then leave at an appropriate time. I just don't understand what would be interesting about that ? why would anyone wants to waste his/her time to watch a bunch of normal people having some normal visitors . 

Their show was actually interesting and a lot of interesting and entertaining things happened. RLC would attract a lot more subscribers if they have shows like this more often instead of silly masturbation shows. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

So if I am not mistaken by a normal visitor you mean someone who comes over, sits down, chats with the residents and then leave at an appropriate time. I just don't understand what would be interesting about that ? why would anyone wants to waste his/her time to watch a bunch of normal people having some normal visitors . 

Their show was actually interesting and a lot of interesting and entertaining things happened. RLC would attract a lot more subscribers if they have shows like this more often instead of silly masturbation shows. 

Do not misunderstand. I would be a big fan, if RLC would find some residents again who are real swingers. It would only be nice if the residents have fun with this kind of event and not just do this as a show for the camera.

I ask myself the question where Gina's BF was.

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

They were playing with him and he wasn't giving up. I found it entertaining to watch  😂  I think he could have had better strategy, but I give him credit for trying 😃  Hopefully, he will have more success next time. 

I was just trying to put myself in his position...

The way I look at it, judging by their behaviour last night, is that Gigi 's either just his friend with benefits or they have a very open relationship. But from what I could see, either way, they don't appear to be that close. 
If I was in a similar relationship, taken to a party as the only bloke surrounded by several beautiful semi clad girls and let off lead, I'd probably go sniffing too...especially when the girls were teasing me and offering encouragement...I'd hope to be a little more subtle though...😏

I think they were wrong to let him think he was in with a chance but he crossed the line when he kept returning and behaving like a bull in a china shop. However...they kept letting him in ffs! It was just encouraging him more, but also confusing him more...😵
I'd be inclined to call it a day then with my tail between my legs until 'my girl' showed some interest...

I'm still not a huge fan of guys in the GOV apt on a regular basis, especially because most are knobheads..but there's no doubt that last night was entertaining. Of course a lot of that was down to Ariana 😍(biased)

Yes it turned into a show, but I think it went further than the girls planned...I just hope it doesn't become a regular thing in B1 because that would take the gloss off last night...Just my opinion though guys...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Do not misunderstand. I would be a big fan, if RLC would find some residents again who are real swingers. It would only be nice if the residents have fun with this kind of event and not just do this as a show for the camera.

Even if there were some real swingers on RLC and they would invite other guests to have fun with, you and other people would still call what they did a show. as long as they are doing things in front of cameras and it's being streamed, it's a SHOW , there is no if & but about that. 

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was just trying to put myself in his position...

The way I look at it, judging by their behaviour last night, is that Gigi 's either just his friend with benefits or they have a very open relationship. But from what I could see, either way, they don't appear to be that close. 
If I was in a similar relationship, taken to a party as the only bloke surrounded by several beautiful semi clad girls and let off lead, I'd probably go sniffing too...especially when the girls were teasing me and offering encouragement...I'd hope to be a little more subtle though...😏

I think they were wrong to let him think he was in with a chance but he crossed the line when he kept returning and behaving like a bull in a china shop. However...they kept letting him in ffs! It was just encouraging him more, but also confusing him more...😵
I'd be inclined to call it a day then with my tail between my legs until 'my girl' showed some interest...

I'm still not a huge fan of guys in the GOV apt on a regular basis, especially because most are knobheads..but there's no doubt that last night was entertaining. Of course a lot of that was down to Ariana 😍(biased)

Yes it turned into a show, but I think it went further than the girls planned...I just hope it doesn't become a regular thing in B1 because that would take the gloss off last night...Just my opinion though guys...

I don't think they were a couple, it looked like there was some sort of arrangement , and I guess they were compensated for appearing as the guests. He knew who he was allowed to play with ( never touched Serafima , and did very little with Ariana, in fact it was Ariana who asked him to massage her foot ) and whenever they asked him to stop or leave he complied. 

I just liked the fact that he was actively trying to get some 😃  not like Lucian who used to lie down  and be a corpse. 😂

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

When did you see her have an orgasm? I never did.

During the show , she didn’t have .. she had early in the day if I remember a post which was made . 

• Like 1

from what I read, a great Wednesday, orgy with actors in B1, the usual true lesbian show between Monica and Amira, Leora masturbating with the dildo together with Malia, if it continues like this in a couple of months I'll be back again

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It certainly livens up the forum...
He's certainly a bit of a creep, but I sorta felt a little bit sorry for him, to a point. His 'so called' GF brings him to a party full of lovely near naked drunk girls, and leaves him to play with them. He starts to get a little cosy with them, and his hands start to wander. But they don't mind, and seem to enjoy it...So he goes a little further. He reaches a point though when they feel uncomfortable and stop him. Now at this point, when he's shown the bedroom door, he should leave them alone. But no, he comes back and they let him in...and it all starts again, only he goes that bit further...this happens several times. The girls were teasing him. encouraging him, so he didn't know where he stood with them, especially Amalia...but eventually. I'm assuming, he got the message, as I went to bed about 3am their time and missed the rest...I see he eventually got his leg over with his, shall we say, acquaintance...albeit in Sera's bed while she was awake...😒

But it was certainly a lively night with many talking points...Personally I'd be happy if it wasn't a regular thing though...less is more 😁

We agree totally 😊

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

This has happened before. It is the point where the show collides with reality. These girls want to make it look like a lot is happening, but at the same time they do not actually want to get involved. It is not a swinger party but just again a show.

What I don't understand is why there can't just be normal visitors in GOV. Why does everything in this apartment always have to end in these silly shows.

Obviously for money .. as long as it was entertaining and funny to watch , there will be the ones that they liked it and others who would consider it silly . It is fair . 

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

from what I read, a great Wednesday, orgy with actors in B1, the usual true lesbian show between Monica and Amira, Leora masturbating with the dildo together with Malia, if it continues like this in a couple of months I'll be back again

Christmas is coming , I think the crazy party atmosphere and happenings will be increased , leading to things like this . 

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Someone knows what Sera did last night ??  Oh yes ..... NOTHING !!  

She seems not wanting to be part of such things and we need to respect , although as viewers it is kind of weird seeing what’s happening in next room and her staying absent . But moos54 is right , the “ couple came with her , she tried to “keep “ the apartment  when glasses were breaking , she didn’t stop the guests have sex on her bed , let’s say someone had to be sober in case something would go wrong . So , sexually or anything similar nothing , but for a night like this , everyone plays a role to happen . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I ask myself the question where Gina's BF was.

If the cameras weren’t  there , why couldn’t we say that it was just a party with lots of things happening ? We judge it as a show because of the cameras .. in all of other occasions , people gathered and just drank  and had sexual involvement .. it has happened personally to me when I was younger , was I in a show then ? 

About Gina’s boyfriend , if her was there , he would be called all the bad characteristics because he would have orchestrated it , provided drags and so on .. the guy can’t get away from bad comments , personally I believe because he is always close to these wonderful women and can have many as he has proved and many of us we are kind of jealous . But that’s my opinion and again to speak for myself , at his age I was doing the same ( I have never smoked or done drugs though ) .