B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

did you hear anything interesting ?ย ๐Ÿ˜ย  any game plan ?

I only just put the sound on so I have nothing crisp at the moment and not easy to hear everything between music and girls :biggrin:

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I only just put the sound on so I have nothing crisp at the moment and not easy to hear everything between music and girls :biggrin:

yeah, they mostly talk in English. but they had a few short conversations between them so far. let us know pls if you heard something worth mentioningย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, they mostly talk in English. but they had a few short conversations between them so far. let us know pls if you heard something worth mentioningย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

For the moment let's say that they sing on French songs which are not the best :biggrin:

• Haha 1

On 11/20/2020 at 8:47 PM, Mutt496 said:

Monica's thigh's look like the handy work of Milena's Barcelona boyfriend. Is that why the two girls avoid each other now?๐Ÿ˜‰

Monica is absolutely amazingly entertaining , funny , smiley and in complete mood for this โ€œ event โ€œย in the apartment ... once again a proof that she is one of theย best ๐Ÿ˜Œ Plus note .. I think it even once has she checked her phone ๐Ÿ˜‰ Go Monica ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Like 2