B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

OMG you dont even know how many times i told someone that getting cold cant give you a virus

As a microbiologist who worked in labs for years, about half the time I tried to explain that this whole thing is a myth, people kept arguing with me because of something they've read on social media. Eventually I just gave up.

Edit: Cold temps vs diseases, that is. Some have trouble keeping up with a discussion.

Edited by vanillajohn
Clarification
  • Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

I find this whole thing now with Martina waking around the villa like a ghost absolutely hilarious 🤣😂🤣😂 

She's a character. Her own reactions to speaking to herself and looking at things around the place is funny, lol.

Just now, vanillajohn said:

As a microbiologist who worked in labs for years, about half the time I tried to explain that this whole thing is a myth, people kept arguing with me because of something they've read on social media. Eventually I just gave up.

Lol...we're in Canada, by that theory we should all be dead of covid...or at least catching a cold every day from November 1st to March 30.

6 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

and thats how we got trump lol oh sorry not the place 

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

and thats how we got trump lol oh sorry not the place 

That was about the cold/flu caused by cold temperature, not about covid. Now if you want to believe the theory that cold temps and diseases are undeniably linked together then I'll let you do your research and not fight with you.

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

taylor wants some birthday strange but is having a hard time getting any one to bite but its still early

Gina instantly asleep , Taylor went to the wrong room , all settled now except for Martina who needs to go to the guest’s room . 

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

would lucian be cleaning up if the girls wasnt there lol

He did it also during the Halloween party at his “ own “ apartment , I don’t think he is lazy for that 😌