B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The garage is now Bogdan's spy room.  Over time he has gotten all the camera addresses so he can go in there and look at any room and any camera he wants.  It's a voyeur cave for the sick Bogdan!

You are partly correct.  The garage, for a villa this size, is at least a three car garage.  And the office is not simply an office, but the RLC Command Center, with private feeds from all the closed Russian apartments.  Come summer of 2021,  the residents of the Russian apartments will begin descending on Spain and Italy.   Do you think RLC abandoned all those apartments they bought in Санкт-Петербург, Москва, и этот областной выход в Сибири под Новосибирском?  Well, maybe the one in Siberia.  Do you think that Dick and Jane stopped having parties with Jane's little friends?  RLC is as patient as Putin.

21 minutes ago, moules said:

You are partly correct.  The garage, for a villa this size, is at least a three car garage.  And the office is not simply an office, but the RLC Command Center, with private feeds from all the closed Russian apartments.  Come summer of 2021,  the residents of the Russian apartments will begin descending on Spain and Italy.   Do you think RLC abandoned all those apartments they bought in Санкт-Петербург, Москва, и этот областной выход в Сибири под Новосибирском?  Well, maybe the one in Siberia.  Do you think that Dick and Jane stopped having parties with Jane's little friends?  RLC is as patient as Putin.

yeah, I think they have KGB headquarter in the garage. 😜

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Pourquoi je vois une rallonge brancher sur la prise de courant dans la cuisine ?

Why do I see an extension cord plugging into the outlet in the kitchen?

sûrement par ce qu'il doit y avoir des ouvriers aux abords de la piscine ou proche de la piscine, vue que toutes les caméras extérieurs sont en maintenance 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

is anyone else having problem with Replay ?

I often have problems but it's often because of my computer which is getting really too old now
I just launched the replay window to come back 10 days ago for Amy's bath, I can see this beauty without problem

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I often have problems but it's often because of my computer which is getting really too old now
I just launched the replay window to come back 10 days ago for Amy's bath, I can see this beauty without problem

Thanks. I only see a black screen. it could be just the UK servers then.