B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

15 hours ago, Ash1 said:

It's not a small bedroom, it's just a bed/mattress in a stairwell.  The stairs you can see through the door lead up to the hall (camera 3-18), so he doesn't need to go through the fitness room to get there.  The link below shows him returning there after using the restroom.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_46?ts=1605917373&from=share

It's just a fold up bed standing under the stairs, earlier you could see it when the door was open. I wonder if it is the fold up bed that was in use in B2 a year or two ago, wich seem to have disappeared at some point.

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

This is going to ruin B4 for me if it ends up having couples all the time. It's already been mention before it dampens the single girls nudity around the villa.

Not only that but couples that do nothing but act like couples.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, quasi said:

I got an interesting perspective tonight.  My wife's home health care aide was over.  My wife was napping and so we were watching the scene with Holly, Meagan and Amalia,  I have told her about the girls before and she knows what is going on.  She is a stunning blonde who puts these girls to shame.  Very open minded, very bi and has been in open relationships  before.  I told her that most people think the shows are all about the money and getting top cam.  She nay nayed me.  In her opinion she would not do JUST a show. If she didn't have SOME feelings for the girls she would not participate.  She said that it was obvious that Holly and Meagan had real feelings for each other and that Amalia felt something also.  She said that the actions were NOT faked for the camera.  She said that no matter what the initial intent was, the action was not faked.  She has seen some of the parties before and said, that sometimes she did think that some actions were forced, but in the end , these were real girls having fun and being real.  Now, I can't speak for the girls here, but according her her, these are things that would happen to her and in real life, so she thinks that the money means less to them than having a good time and experiencing life. I am not saying she is totally right but, maybe she is.

Some stuff is fake and some is real.  If you can't stand girl/girl situations, then you demonize them by saying they are faking it.  Further, there is no middle ground, no girl can possibly be bi sexual...there are only lesbians.  If they're not with a guy or they tease a guy and send him home, then they are evil and a threat to their own macho small dick personas...Irma, Sophie, Naomi and many others are perfect examples of girls they hate, yet they have shown more activity than many tens of other girls combined.  Why no hate for Loraine?  Why no hate for Serafima, Why no hate for Diane?  Answer...they do guys.  Even if it's outside of the project. 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not amused

slow clap GIF by RauwCC

Nelly and Bogdan are gradually killing these apartments...so be it, I will just keep my money.  (oh and RLC, if you think that the bunch that has constantly promoted couples and men in these apartments are going to sub for this, well there have been couples in many other apartments and they don't...so have at it.)

• Upvote 5

I'm not sure what I think about this. Maybe if her boyfriend stays with her most of the time, but otherwise Lorraine is a really boring tenant. Almost tragically boring, like another B2. Actually, I would have prefered if Lorraine and boyfriend had gone to B5, and Claire and Carlos had gone to B4 instead. Simply because Claire is much wilder, and it might have created some fun, maybe even parties in B4. My hopes for something like that now is closer to 0.

• Like 4

Loraine is back for her stay #4

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days) Total when switching B1-B5 Remarks
Loraine #1 23.06.2018 21.08.2018 B4 60    
Loraine #2 21.03.2019 12.06.2019 B4 84    
Loraine #3 28.10.2019 26.11.2019 B1 30   To B2
Loraine #3 26.11.2019 07.03.2020 B2 103 132 From B1
  • Thanks 1

I can only say with the facts , whoever is visiting  B1 , after a short period becomes a tenant 😂🤣 ( Claire - Carlos / Loraine - boyfriend ) .. I still have doubts if the boyfriend will be permanently staying or he is just there for just some period . Time will give all answers . 

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm not sure what I think about this. Maybe if her boyfriend stays with her most of the time, but otherwise Lorraine is a really boring tenant. Almost tragically boring, like another B2. Actually, I would have prefered if Lorraine and boyfriend had gone to B5, and Claire and Carlos had gone to B4 instead. Simply because Claire is much wilder, and it might have created some fun, maybe even parties in B4. My hopes for something like that now is closer to 0.

At her defense, her last stay gave us interesting moments... 

• Like 1