B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I know enough about Lorraine to to say that I'm not that interested. For B5, and then especially Claire and Carlos, I hope they will seek more toward Gina and Ariana for partying, they're more similarily wild people to hang out with. Drinks, drugs and fun till they pass out. That's more the kind of parties I think are interesting.

yeah, If Ariana doesn't leave soon. she bought a suitcase yesterday. 😕

• Sad 2

It’s getting predictable now isn’t it; someone makes a cameo appearance to test the water then appears as a resident a few days later. Lorraine is always welcome but him - no way! They should be shunted out to a couples apartment not to the GOV!! There’s a spare apt in Barcelona where Carla and her bloke used to live and is presumably being refurbished, what’s wrong with that or is that too simple ?

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think I had been much more optimistic if it had been someone like Claire and Carlos that moved in there.

I can agree on that. Move Lorraine/BF into B5 and Carlos/Claire here. I think would have had much more possibilities.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm going to ask a daft question. Is there a large difference in value between Russian real estate compared to Prague and Barcelona real estate, or even the rest of Europe? I'm just wondering why they have not openned new apartments to replace those in Russia.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Hey @Alladino do you think they should move couples into the other Barca apartments? Please let @maxfactoryour answer. I'm pretty sure he'd love to hear your thoughts.

I think it be good to replace Milena with a couple. of course there needs to some new arrangement there, as Milena's room is too small. Curly moving to B1 permanently would be interesting too.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think it be good to replace Milena with a couple. of course there needs to some new arrangement there, as Milena's room is too small. Curly moving to B1 permanently would be interesting too.  

Gina in Amy’s room with Bruno .. endless possibilities indeed 🤩

• Like 1

Loraine and bf should have taken Bonnie and Rama's place in B5, and Piper and Taylor can take Amy's place in B4 and if not then Claire and Carlos to B4 (if we really have to put a couple in B4 which i am not that much interested). 

We have already seen Loraine and what she brings and the talk that she might change is just a long shot to be frank.