B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

They are making a mockery of GOV apartments as time passes. First Nelly and Bogdan creeped into it and now slowly they are turning to get in more couples. It was always their intention i think so.

The GOV/COV merge appeared after N&B appeared in B4....so I think so too...:dodgy:

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

ok. so the problem is her being a show girl. Gotcha. 👍

Not to the extent of some of the others over time, but when she lets another girl give her BF a BJ in a threesome, for the bonus money, it doesn't lie comfortably with me. She's very easy on the eye though, so I might pop in now and again :biggrin:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

BTW i know that this isn't the topic for it but i should say "RIP MARADONA", a true legend of the game, you will be missed. 😪

He wasn't exactly flavour of the month with us English, for obvious reasons, but what a fantastic player. The 2 goals he scored against us in the WC said everything about the man...good and bad. If he looked after himself, he could've extended his playing career several more years at the very top level...

RIP Diego...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TheGambit said:

I dont like Lorraine again in the project, I do like the idea of a guy in this house though.

Can present many interesting things with the other girls.

He can present those "interesting" things with guest appearance too and not only by living permanently on the heads of girls all the time 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I'm going to ask a daft question. Is there a large difference in value between Russian real estate compared to Prague and Barcelona real estate, or even the rest of Europe? I'm just wondering why they have not openned new apartments to replace those in Russia.

For further comparison, St. Petersburg, center city, price to buy an apartment is 193 Euros per square foot.  Moscow is twice as expensive as St. Petersburg.  Veliky Novgorod, about mid-way between St. Petersburg and Moscow, the price is about a third of the price in St. Petersburg.

According to Spanish national statistics, there were 23,365 Ukrainians living in Catalonia in 2019 (more than I had said),  and 25,409 Russians living in Catalonia.  These are nationals, not Spanish citizens.

In 2019, for all of Spain, 111,000 Ukrainians, and 77,000 Russians.

48 minutes ago, moules said:

For further comparison, St. Petersburg, center city, price to buy an apartment is 193 Euros per square foot.  Moscow is twice as expensive as St. Petersburg.  Veliky Novgorod, about mid-way between St. Petersburg and Moscow, the price is about a third of the price in St. Petersburg.

According to Spanish national statistics, there were 23,365 Ukrainians living in Catalonia in 2019 (more than I had said),  and 25,409 Russians living in Catalonia.  These are nationals, not Spanish citizens.

In 2019, for all of Spain, 111,000 Ukrainians, and 77,000 Russians.

I suppose it's a case as to whether rlc can sell those old Russian apartments to fund buying new one else where. I would have thought those in St Petersburg would quiet desirable though.

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

He can present those "interesting" things with guest appearance too and not only by living permanently on the heads of girls all the time 

Well, I disagree, I like him been there.

In this forum people keep complaining about fake lesbian shows, so as soon as an open minded couple joins, then you dont want the guy around.

A villa full of girls with no dudes is not interesting at all.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Well, I disagree, I like him been there.

In this forum people keep complaining about fake lesbian shows, so as soon as an open minded couple joins, then you dont want the guy around.

A villa full of girls with no dudes is not interesting at all.

Especially if you consider that Covid-19 is again forced all to go into caranty and it becomes more and more difficult to have guests in the apartments. 

The best solution against these pseudo lesbian shows is more guys in the project.