B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Kim was also living in b4 back then wasnt she? Or maybe she had just left? I remember she was staying a lot in b5 towards then end with Alexandra and Lucian.

Kim was living at B4 at the time and was with them the first day Olya and Diane's fellas were there, I remember a third fella was with them and Kim got rid of him. Think she did visit B5 the day after.

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just noticed that they've merged the GOV/COV apts in the list on the left...suggesting that we could get more of this shit in the future

gordon ramsay cooking GIF by Hell's Kitchen

and to think...i was seriously considering joining...??? Oh well, wait and see...wait and see...

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, it was a 2 girl blowjob. I think Valerie wanted more, but that was the boundries.

They had two sessions the girls gave each other head and each one sucked him off. Loraine spit in the bathroom but Valerie swallowed him.  I don't think he ever touched Valerie's pussy. 

37 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Well i respect everyone's opinion. What might happen will be Loraine's and bf sex daily (which we could get occasionally if he remained as a guest) and sometimes Megan or Holly allowed to give Loraine's bf BJ and Megan, Holly bating while on other side Loraine fucking. that's it!

All of the above things could have been done too if her bf stayed as a guest.  

Let’s see if he stays permanently or he will be there as a guest for quite long time 😉 I am also in watching the scenario you described 😂

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see if he stays permanently or he will be there as a guest for quite long time 😉 I am also in watching the scenario you described 😂

So far they are not yet in the list, although RLC is actually quite fast in the care of new residents here lately. 

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Today's guest on The Megan show; Nelly

Unfortunately nothing happened, I've only seen Nelly with Masha and Sophia.  She looks like she wants to try another girl/girl. She has not eaten pussy or fingered anyone except Sophia.  I would love for her to give it another try.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So far they are not yet in the list, although RLC is actually quite fast in the care of new residents here lately. 

There are moments that they act fast and others that they delay , it is strange and unpredictable with the RLC admins . We judge their appearance with their suitcases in the room which Elmira had during her stay . 

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just noticed that they've merged the GOV/COV apts in the list on the left...suggesting that we could get more of this shit in the future

gordon ramsay cooking GIF by Hell's Kitchen

it's like this since september when Nelly and Bogdan rejoined the project :biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

They can have sex in their rooms, not a fan of the pool and kitchen sex, was a bit to much what Olya and Diana did. Specially since other girls were also living there.

I loved the sex in the pool, kitchen, living room and terrace! 👍🏻😍 It adds some excitement to it, and spices it up in abit more realistic (and voyeuristic) way. Rather than just the calculated camshows. Now I'm just waiting for the first to have sex in the back garden, and maybe in the staircase. 😁

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I loved the sex in the pool, kitchen, living room and terrace! 👍🏻😍 It adds some excitement to it, and spices it up in abit more realistic (and voyeuristic) way. Rather than just the calculated camshows. Now I'm just waiting for the first to have sex in the back garden, and maybe in the staircase. 😁

You forgot the fitness room...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You forgot the fitness room...:biggrin:

Yeah, but it's just a huge empty room, no furniture, kind of private, so not that exciting. But I wouldn't say nay to it though.

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, but it's just a huge empty room, no furniture, kind of private, so not that exciting. But I wouldn't say nay to it though.

What I think would be great...real, cool, but hot at the same time and as sexy as fuck, would be for RLC to fit the fitness room out like a gym with all the gear...then watch the girls workout :biggrin:
I bet it would get used more often than it is now...

There's something about girls putting in a good sweaty session in the gym that appeals to me. They can even wear clothes if they want... ::)

• Like 1