B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

Just now, scoutouyoufe said:

Si un jour Martina se fait baiser par une bite Alberto l'aura cherché il est trop laxiste je ne comprends pas comment cela peut être possible ma femme ne ferait jamais ça c'est un couple normal ou un couple libre ?

If one day Martina gets fucked by a cock Alberto will have looked for it he is too lax I do not understand how this can be possible my wife would never do that is it a normal couple or a free couple?

are they married?

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

sont-ils marriés?

je ne sais pas mais ils sont ensemble depuis longtemps et ce n'est pas une raison pour faire ça c'est un manque de respect Enver son couple Alberto l'accepte il le regrettera un jour

I don't know but they've been together for a long time and that's not a reason for doing that it's a lack of respect Enver his couple Alberto accepts it he will regret it one day

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

je ne sais pas mais ils sont ensemble depuis longtemps et ce n'est pas une raison pour faire ça c'est un manque de respect Enver son couple Alberto l'accepte il le regrettera un jour

I don't know but they've been together for a long time and that's not a reason for doing that it's a lack of respect Enver his couple Alberto accepts it he will regret it one day

I think he will only regret it if curly and his friends show up😂

14 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

maybe it will end up like ulyana & her old boyfriend probably not they probably agreed to it🤷‍♂️

Ahh ... I hope Ulyana is back , she was once called the successor of Leora ☺️ Ulyana .... 

10 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Martina me déçoit et se maudit appartement B4 va absorber le peu de réalité qu'il reste sur RLC pour moi je considère l'appartement Alberto et Martina fini à cause de B4 bientôt il ne restera plus que B4 a respecté

Martina me decepciona y se maldice a sí misma el apartamento B4 absorberá la poca realidad que queda en RLC para mí Considero que el apartamento Alberto y Martina terminaron debido a B4 pronto no habrá más que B4 visto

First Martina went to B4 to be with Russian natives since she is studying this language, once there she met Piper and Taylor and they invited her and Alberto to this birthday.
Martina doesn't get any money for being in B4, she said so herself, besides she is bisexual and would have liked to go further the other time she was here, she was a little disappointed not to have had a threesome with Holly and Megan.
Martina has had affairs with other girls and Alberto knows that since they tell each other everything and are a pretty open couple in that sense.
So don't get too upset and let go of all that anger and enjoy yourself a little.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Even if it looks nice , I find it completely wrong timing , especially being a show and not coming out naturally , passionate , desirable and horny the happening currently in Megan’s room . Not needed in my opinion , still , for sure a lot that they enjoyed 😊

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Anyway, many of you were right Ariana, she's a normal girl, she doesn't do shows like the other girls 🤣 😂 😂

All the pleasure she offers it is lost with this , at least for me , when I have seen her in so many absolutely personal moments for her and for her alone .