Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Fuck me Paul, great timing! During a massage!! 😆

But as ever, she's more than happy to talk, and more than happy when talking.....

52 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Odd. Only how i personally see it of course, but i get a vibe that neither really want to be there. Like they would rather be where they were last night perhaps. No bad mood, no ill feel, but they look just uninterested, as if they are there obligatorily. 

Slipper I get the same vibe

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Riprendendo il mio post, Malia ieri sera ci ha fatto capire benissimo cosa è l'appartamento per loro. Un luogo di lavoro come se fosse una fabbrica o un ufficio qualsiasi. Ovvio che poi abbiano dei momenti giù come se non volessero stare lì. 

They “need” to have these shows for the fans and subscribers . If they were presented in a natural way, more spontaneous and just when the feeling was there and not so staged , I would have enjoyed watching much more than now that they are just happening because something at the end must happen when the girls are in the apartment . 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

In the end they both go to their rooms and fall asleep.  :biggrin:

By the way , it has never been that they both either fell asleep in Leora’s bedroom or in general to sleep together 😇

• Haha 1