Lexa & Waverley (2020) Part #2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Lexa & Waverley (2020) Part #2
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic

01:16:12 cam6  Seeing the girls playing with their plastic penises reminds me of an episode in the previous apartment where they were poking away in the bedroom while looking at their mobiles. I texted that I thought they should gainfully employ the human penis of the bearded bloke who was bonking a girl next door. Lexa read out the text to Waverley who turned to her and then hissed in English 'What a misogamist!' 😄

The suggestion may have sounded like heresy to them but they should bear in mind that Kira has taken Alan's schlong (as young Ashley would describe it) before now and is always willing to flex his manhood. Plastic be damned. No offence girls.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, squish said:

01:16:12 cam6  Seeing the girls playing with their plastic penises reminds me of an episode in the previous apartment where they were poking away in the bedroom while looking at their mobiles. I texted that I thought they should gainfully employ the human penis of the bearded bloke who was bonking a girl next door. Lexa read out the text to Waverley who turned to her and then hissed in English 'What a misogamist!' 😄

The suggestion may have sounded like heresy to them but they should bear in mind that Kira has taken Alan's schlong (as young Ashley would describe it) before now and is always willing to flex his manhood. Plastic be damned. No offence girls.

Lol I never knew this. That's hilarious. Misogamist ahahaha 😂

• Like 1