Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

She should know she's never alone and there's a few who are just one phone call or message away for her to lean on. 

I get the stubborn part I for one always hated to ask for help and just figured things out on my own. Sometimes this is what's needed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I can’t agree less , you are the English master of words , had I English as native language , I hope and wish to describe it that well like you 😊

There is nothing wrong with your grasp of the English language I can assure you 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pepe said:

She should know she's never alone and there's a few who are just one phone call or message away for her to lean on. 

I get the stubborn part I for one always hated to ask for help and just figured things out on my own. Sometimes this is what's needed. 

Sometimes that stubbornness is a result of pride getting in the way of common sense.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Pepe said:

Why does it have to be Leora is wrong or the other person why can't it both? 

As far as Paul goes he will never be able to give her the life she desires no matter how much they care for one another just one reason she's in Prague to try to start new life unfortunately she's still tied to Paul because of the money she has invested in his business and Eva that she left behind and her animal shelter she started. Until she's able to break those ties with him she'll never be fully happy no matter what she does or who she does it with. 

She really has to realise that she has possible deep rooted issues, until she admits this to herself and seeks professional help she will never progress....She should invest some of her income on anger management therapy for a start....much more beneficial that lip injections or another item for the wardrobe that she will wear once and then discard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She really has to realise that she has possible deep rooted issues, until she admits this to herself and seeks professional help she will never progress....She should invest some of her income on anger management therapy for a start....much more beneficial that lip injections or another item for the wardrobe that she will wear once and then discard.

J, you are right on the money. This is what i meant before when i said Prague was to blame for so much of her change. Back in Russia, we saw her paint, create, knit, read books, she did this job, that job. Now we see her going for this weeks hairdo, this weeks nail appointment, this weeks eyelash appointment, this weeks trip to the spa, etc. This is a Leora we have never seen before. I am not calling her for it, just pointing out the change. It's like she saw all these places, her eyes opened wide and it was 'Wow! Where have you been all my life!'. Prague has seen another persona appear. She loves it all, and this is something she will not give up. 

Noticeably in recent weeks she's slowed down, the exercise has returned, she is studying articles about Vegetarian/Veganism, and has spent a lot of time involved again with the Dog Shelter back home. But the 'Glamorous' lifestyle that her new home has brought to her doorstep is one she now craves.

Secondo me ci sono stati errori da entrambi i lati. 

Paul non doveva lasciar partire Leora da sola, era scontato che una relazione a distanza così lunga non avrebbe fatto bene alla loro relazione alla lunga.

Leora non doveva partire senza Paul se ancora prova qualcosa per lui. Ci ha provato ad aprirsi ad un'altra relazione ma è palese che non può andare avanti così. Non può, ad esempio, non aver detto al suo nuovo ragazzo che stile di vita conduce, che sta in una casa piena di telecamere e così via. Questa nuova relazione sta andando avanti a bugie, e con le bugie non si va molto lontano.

E ho paura che anche con Malia, prima o poi, succederà la stessa cosa visto che anche lei ora ha un ragazzo di lì a Praga e se ho letto e capito bene non gli ha detto tutta la verità sulla sua situazione con RLC. 

Mi spiace per Leora, ma se non vuole l'aiuto di nessuno dovrà cavarsela da sola come meglio crede. Dovrà scegliere cosa è meglio fare per lei, prima o poi. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

J, you are right on the money. This is what i meant before when i said Prague was to blame for so much of her change. Back in Russia, we saw her paint, create, knit, read books, she did this job, that job. Now we see her going for this weeks hairdo, this weeks nail appointment, this weeks eyelash appointment, this weeks trip to the spa, etc. This is a Leora we have never seen before. I am not calling her for it, just pointing out the change. It's like she saw all these places, her eyes opened wide and it was 'Wow! Where have you been all my life!'. Prague has seen another persona appear. She loves it all, and this is something she will not give up. 

Noticeably in recent weeks she's slowed down, the exercise has returned, she is studying articles about Vegetarian/Veganism, and has spent a lot of time involved again with the Dog Shelter back home. But the 'Glamorous' lifestyle that her new home has brought to her doorstep is one she now craves.

This will not last SG...she gets bored very quickly, like many things she tries, Vegetarianism/ Veganism is a fad..similar to a new shoe design, it will quickly be old fashioned and " Yesterday"

Yes she started exercise again to an extent, but expects a miracle overnight...She bought the new scales, but moved them to several positions in the room because she wasn't satisfied with the reading they were giving.....Nothing to do with her perhaps putting on a little weight ( which looks good on her IMO ) but all to do with the scales giving a reading she was not happy to admit to.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

This will not last SG...she gets bored very quickly, like many things she tries, Vegetarianism/ Veganism is a fad..similar to a new shoe design, it will quickly be old fashioned and " Yesterday"

Yes she started exercise again to an extent, but expects a miracle overnight...She bought the new scales, but moved them to several positions in the room because she wasn't satisfied with the reading they were giving.....Nothing to do with her perhaps putting on a little weight ( which looks good on her IMO ) but all to do with the scales giving a reading she was not happy to admit to.

Yep i said myself, all fads. This weeks thing, then next week something else. 

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You know they had all these stores in Russia right. This is not new. She's done all this shopping, stuff ect before. I don't notice any increase pattern with the exception of the home maker stuff. It does seem to be more of a job now than what we saw back in Krasnoyarsk. That part of her life I think she should return to minus nose picker of course. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

You know they had all these stores in Russia right. This is not new. She's done all this shopping, stuff ect before. I don't notice any increase pattern with the exception of the home maker stuff. It does seem to be more of a job now than what we saw back in Krasnoyarsk. That part of her life I think she should return to minus nose picker of course. 

I said i am not calling her, i just noticed the change. I am fully aware they have these kind of stores there. I saw it as a change, maybe i am wrong.

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The voyeur in me misses those things. 

• Like 2

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

I said i am not calling her, i just noticed the change. I am fully aware they have these kind of stores there. I saw it as a change, maybe i am wrong.

You can't call her you don't have her phone number 😂

• Like 1