Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

To be quite honest, and i know some will agree, some won't, but this is what i truly believe.

She doesn't see him as her Ex.

He will always be an ex ( except if you mean that he is still her boyfriend ) and he will be a big a part of her life . If her feelings now are in the “ friendly zone “ , no one knows I believe. What we know is that he phones him , when you do that , it is clear that you trust to much the other and you want to hear him to feel better . If she tells him what’s happening in her personal life , it would obvious solve all of our theories . But we don’t speak Russian , speculation can continue therefore 😊

1 minute ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Hopefully her boyfriend doesn't know that she works at RLC, otherwise he could make life in Prague quite difficult for her.

He doesn't know, nor does malia boyfriend,  they have both been told the same story why thy cant come to their apartment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep, every word is true. She has BIG problems, and this poor guy is an innocent in her grasp. He never hangs up, listens and takes every single insult and attack, starts with something trivial and blows it up into a personal attack each and every time. And he never turns off his phone. Takes it all, CALL AFTER CALL AFTER CALL.

Paul knows her better than anyone on earth. He just ignores it. She knows this, so it rarely happens. Plus of course, Paul IS THE LOVE OF HER LIFE. 

Loverboy is THE perfect guy. But not in that way. He is there as a comfort blanket, ears to listen to her gabble and gabble away, someone to simply be there when she requires. And only WHEN SHE requires.

They have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON. Yet, are desperately clinging on to each other for dear life. THIS POOR GUY HAS BROUGHT OUT SOME OF HER WORST ATTRIBUTES. BUT I DON'T THINK HE KNOWS THIS! I CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHY IT IS STILL GOING ON AFTER 5 MONTHS OF THIS CRAP!!!!

.....And she is now yelling at him on the phone. But we know don't we? She will turn it round in a heartbeat and be all girly and coy with him again, probably in about an hour.....

We can't ignore it, we can't pretend this is not happening when it's there right in front of us on camera to see and hear.

The longer she is with him, the worse it's getting.

AGAIN.

Please. FOR YOUR OWN SANITY. AND HIS.

Stop all this.

Why should we tell Leora what to do with this guy ? And how do we know the content of their talks ? Everyone during the course of time says that Leora is a clever woman , perhaps it is time then to use this asset and understand what needs to be done . And Slipper Guyquad ,  sorry for my upcoming comment now , but I think this is where Malia now should interfere and help her with this problem , body language and similar staff , don’t tell me that this is happening but maybe I am completely wrong and I see it in a different way than many others . 

The phonecalls behavior also , might be an answer why we have never seen this guy visiting in the apartment , I think Leora never felt confident to expose him on cameras or simply she hasn’t trusted him . 

And again , endless speculations , apologies if I bring tension to hardcore Leora fans . 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Why should we tell Leora what to do with this guy ? And how do we know the content of their talks ?

It is called CARING. Looking out for someone. Offering advice. NOT ordering someone, saying to them 'Please listen to what we say'. Like any friend would do. And to have strangers offering their own support, love and advice, what could be more caring than that for someone?

But i can easily shut up.

3 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Most of this is correct jimbo,  this is why i've said before , she needs to go home for a few weeks. But she is very stubborn . I know she respects a few members on this forum and hopefully will  one day listen to them . 

Leora should listen to no one  and just do whatever she thinks it is the right for her , even if it proves to be wrong . The decisions should be taken by her and not by affecting opinions of people who are here . Leora should always do whatever she wants . 

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Het heet CARING. Op zoek naar iemand. Advies geven. NIET iemand bestellen, maar tegen hem zeggen 'Luister alsjeblieft naar wat we zeggen'. Zoals elke vriend zou doen. En om vreemden hun eigen steun te laten bieden, een advies lief te hebben, wat is er zorgzamer dan dat voor iemand?

Maar ik kan gemakkelijk mijn mond houden.

Niet doen, blijf praten

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Don't, keep talking

Thanks.

There are enough people thankfully on the forum who look at her as a person, not an image on a computer screen just there to 'Entertain'. Someone who needs love and support, not a caged animal brought out to do a daily show, showered with applause then put back in the box until the next showtime. Enough people look at the whole package, good AND bad.

This is NOT directed any anyone in particular, just how things can be in general.

44 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Covid is not allowing this, as well as other things. But if he's there on the phone, it calms her down. Just like when she calls her friend Sasha too. So right now she is doing ok thanks to that. Just as long as she doesn't try to attempt any talk with the root of the problem again - Which i fear could still happen tonight.

The best thing she can do right now is switch her phone off completely for a few hours.

I think she should just block his number so he can't call her and put an end to all the drama. It's clear they are not compatible, but they both hang on to something that is not working. I don't know who is at fault, but I do know being together is not working, and one of them should have the courage to call it quits for their own good.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I actually genuinely feel sorry for her...She has deep feelings still for a person she for whatever reason loved more than people realised.

He has to an extent moved on with his life, although she no doubt still gives him help whenever he requires it. He is not emotionally dependent on her.

She has everything superficially but nothing of any depth....An apartment, more money than she can spend ( although she tries hard enough.lol ) a full wardrobe replenished weekly, a friend to help her earn her wages a few days of the week.....But she is alone emotionally...Paul was her rock, no matter what we thought about him, he kept her stable to an extent.

Sometimes as the saying goes " The grass is not always greener on the other side " ....Perhaps she is learning that the hard way.

I truly hope she turns things round and finds some true happiness somewhere, but she is going to have to learn that the world does not revolve around her, and outside of her protective shell of the apartment there is a big world that doesn't care that she has been held in awe for many years by a certain portion of people....Maybe it's time for a dose of reality......sometimes a hard pill to swallow!! 

I wish her luck ! 

Amazing post jimbo4 , I can’t see how anyone could disagree . 

• Like 1