Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

The reason i started translating much more  in MAY  of this year was because i noticed a strange behaviour , she was getting excited very quickly , then suddenly she was getting down just as quickly  ,  and while translating realised there was no reason for this.  I have translated most conversations since MAY ,  so  i know what's going on with her feelings with paul and why these arguments are happening and what they are about with her boyfriend which 1st started end of july.

PEPE, JIMBO AND SLIP  are   right in what they say is happening ,  and they are trying to get through to her, the only way they can.  She does read the forum , she has mentioned people in the forum and has respectful  names for them aswell .  

she also has a name for RAUL and rest of the trolls.  strange he never mentions that.. hahaha

G is spot on - There was indeed a noticable difference in behavior around this time as you say correctly. Anyone who you have watched closely for YEARS, you know when they start to be a bit different, and she was. At times VERY different. And it all started happening at the same time she started dating, it matches up.

There are other reasons why she began to be different, summertime in Prague opened up the salons, the spas, the massage centres, the expensive clothing stores, and she threw herself head first into it all. But this wasn't unhealthy. A bit typical for a woman of her age perhaps! But not unhealthy.

What WAS unhealthy, was how not very long after starting dating, she began to have rows on the phone. And a lot were not with Paul. In fact it got to the stage where virtually none of the rows were with Paul. They were with this other guy. You don't have to be fluent in Russian to know that when she is yelling and yelling at the top of her voice over and over that she isn't saying "They had run out of my favourite shampoo!"!!!! For it to happen literally once a week by October, YOU KNOW things are not right.

And when it gets to the stage when a 'Couple' never see each other, despite being able to often enough, and phone calls turn into screaming bouts time and time again, you don't have to be a genius to know this is not working.

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Exactly, broken. 2 people who are incompatible, hardly see each other, end up with call after call after call of yelling and screaming. But neither can walk away.

Personally, to me one major reason is this, and it's simple.

Without Malia there, she has NO ONE. That could be why she wants to keep him on a leash, make sure he is always there when she needs. Yet knows he infuriates her. Why? Because he isn't the man she wants.

He's not Paul.

If it was still Paul ( assuming that Paul also wants her in his life ) , the solution is obvious .. you pack your things, you say goodbye to Prague and you go back to a life that makes you happy .. but I think we all know that even if that was happening , it would be just temporarily , Leora would always want this luxury life , at least of the things we have seen all those years . I think what jimbo4 said earlier , describe the whole truth . 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 11/20/2020 at 9:14 PM, ddhm said:

If it was still Paul ( assuming that Paul also wants her in his life ) , the solution is obvious .. you pack your things, you say goodbye to Prague and you go back to a life that makes you happy .. but I think we all know that even if that was happening , it would be just temporarily , Leora would always want this luxury life , at least of the things we have seen all those years . I think what jimbo4 said earlier , describe the whole truth . 

Leora loves Prague and sees it as her new home. She loves Paul, but things are too complex. If and when she leaves rlc, then things may change.

3 hours ago, Watcher212 said:

Not sure SG she leaves and comes back from him and maybe she got there and surprise something wasn't there as he stated or do as he stated. Example she shows up to spend time with him only to have the boys over to play video games happens a lot with this crowed. Woman are taken for granted and ignored and what does it take for the male race our male race to get a clue.

I am sorry to write something like this , but why this can’t be Leora’s mistake ? Why should be this guy fault ? Why maybe isn’t he ( the guy ) upset that he keeps on talking to Paul ( he should never be for such a reason of course , it is her life and she has all the right of the world to do like this ) , but maybe they have spoken about that and he doesn’t feel comfortable talking to her ex ? It is just an example and not something taken for granted . I just can’t understand why can’t we say that maybe Leora is wrong and again put the blame to the partner / boyfriend or I don’t how to call him ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora houdt van Praag en ziet het als haar nieuwe thuis. Ze houdt van Paul, maar de dingen zijn te complex. Als en wanneer ze RLC verlaat, kunnen er dingen veranderen. Speculatie.

Ik las hier vroeger eens dat Paul een nieuwe vriendin heeft, zo ja, zal dit ook wel allemaal meespelen zeker.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

I used to read here that Paul has a new girlfriend, if so, this will all play a part, for sure.

Paul WAS dating yes i believe, but recently i'm not so sure. He has been available for more calls on both phone and Skype. So that could suggest that is no longer the case. Maybe, maybe not. But all that matters is that he and Leora know all about each other's lives, tell each other everything, and they are still with each other every day on the phone etc.

3 hours ago, Watcher212 said:

Everyone Fears Loneliness at some point in there life.  She I truley believe that something he did caused this to happen. Not sure what but it is also a two way street maybe it was something she did what ever it truly is. I agree 24 hours of a knock out dragged out screaming match is over the top. They both need to stay away from each other let it cool off and figure it out. If it is not meant to be then move on plenty of others out there to give it a go.  I wish I could chat with her, but because someone that used to be on here ruined it for the rest of us who continue to support her, it is not likely. Which is said because she could have the biggest support team with some of us here and doesn't take advantage of it. 

In life you need always to hear also the things you are doing wrong , your negatives . If all the time people worship you and don’t  want to tell you also what maybe you are doing in a wrong way , you have never the chance to evolve and become a better  person . It is so much time now that a lot people here try to say the bad things , not  because we hate her or we disgrace her or whatever negative adjective there is , but I have said it so many times , only through hard criticism someone can become better and stronger . If all the time you are “ sweet Leora this “ ,  “ sweet Leora that “ , you keep on this person sleeping and not waking her up . The true and real friends should speak the hard way to her so she can maybe in this way understand how real our concern is for this woman . Hard and straight to the bone and soul talks and not cuddles .. this is what real friends do , speak the truth even at the hardest times . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Until she can listen to advice and take it, she will remain as she is.

She is intelligent, astute and street smart. BUT KNOWS IT ALL! She will only read what she wants to read, listen to what she wants to listen to. If someone gave her advice on her situation with Loverboy, then advice on hair care - Guess which one she would take??!!

She is going through pain, confusion and anger. Prague has so much to offer and she is caught up in a whirlwind.

BUT i will repeat - What was different about the last 2 weeks, where she has been so much better?

NO LOVERBOY.

Within 24 hours of being back on the phone, she has lost it twice.

How we know she wasn’t in contact with him ? 

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is absolutely true. But it has to be someone SHE knows in person, an old friend. That is who she needs to be with right now.

Then no one of us should advice her of what to do because she knows no one of us , at least physically .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry to write something like this , but why this can’t be Leora’s mistake ? Why should be this guy fault ? Why maybe isn’t he ( the guy ) upset that he keeps on talking to Paul ( he should never be for such a reason of course , it is her life and she has all the right of the world to do like this ) , but maybe they have spoken about that and he doesn’t feel comfortable talking to her ex ? It is just an example and not something taken for granted . I just can’t understand why can’t we say that maybe Leora is wrong and again put the blame to the partner / boyfriend or I don’t how to call him ? 

Why does it have to be Leora is wrong or the other person why can't it both? 

As far as Paul goes he will never be able to give her the life she desires no matter how much they care for one another just one reason she's in Prague to try to start new life unfortunately she's still tied to Paul because of the money she has invested in his business and Eva that she left behind and her animal shelter she started. Until she's able to break those ties with him she'll never be fully happy no matter what she does or who she does it with. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, ddhm said:

How we know she wasn’t in contact with him ? 

My post referred to no phone calls to him in the apartment for a week, no going out at night for 2 weeks.

At no point did i say she wasn't in contact. She was. Just not phone calls in the apartment or going out.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Why does it have to be Leora is wrong or the other person why can't it both?

Very true my friend.