Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think she should just block his number so he can't call her and put an end to all the drama. It's clear they are not compatible, but they both hang on to something that is not working. I don't know who is at fault, but I do know being together is not working, and one of them should have the courage to call it quits for their own good.

And that is it in a nutshell ⬆️

But for some unfathomable reason, it seems neither will.

Someone could dissect all this from the last 4 months, analyse it all, write a 10,000 word essay on it all - And it still wouldn't make a blind bit of sense.

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Unfortunately GH she only respects those who tell her what she WANTS to hear...not what she NEEDS to hear...I have genuine concerns about her emotional state this last few months..I think she is emotionally fragile.

It would have been really difficult without Malia , I can’t imagine how she would have handle all . 

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You know something, i decided on the spur of the moment to do a little bit of counting last night! 😃

Leora was texting on the bed, to this ideal individual, shortly after Midnight. And she was writing and writing away, looking serious, blocks of words, paragraph after paragraph. It would have filled 2 sides of A4 paper i'm sure. She sent it, and i decided, taking all previous instances (over the last few months) into consideration, to count until the phone pinged with a reply.

Bearing in mind, the sheer amount she has written, he had to pick up the phone, read the message, digest it, reply to it, and then hit send.

46 Seconds.

Either he is the words fastest reading and texter, or he didn't read a word of what she wrote to him.

The more you “ disturb “ someone , the more you push him / her away . The way she acts , she just sends him more far .. and maybe this is what she can’t handle , the idea of not being accepted and that there’s a man who says no to her . 

• Like 1

Totally correct as far as i'm concerned.

And to repeat myself - The last 2 weeks have seen her calmer and relaxed.

Who has hardly played ANY part in her life in those 2 weeks??.....

Maybe this calm and relaxation is the reason of this storm currently or the last 2 days or so .. perhaps she was swallowing all the sad feelings or anger and she just exploded . 

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And that is it in a nutshell ⬆️

But for some unfathomable reason, it seems neither will.

Someone could dissect all this from the last 4 months, analyse it all, write a 10,000 word essay on it all - And it still wouldn't make a blind bit of sense.

So true Slipper, unfortunately Leora doesn't see that.

• Like 1

SHE'S YELLING AND CRYING NOW. THIS HAS TO END LEORA!!!! YOU ARE DESTROYING YOURSELF.

It is THE most unfathomable thing i have ever witnessed, even for RLC bizarro world.

She has lost the plot with him more in 4 months than she did with Paul in A DECADE. She attacks him over everything. She sounds like she wants to rip his throat out and chuck it in the river. She chooses not to see him, even though she's home alone and so is he. She ends a call then gets Paul on Skype for a call where she looks as contented as can be.

YET then can call him and turn into a lovesick adolescent mush, only for her to then change back and rip him to shreds.

AND HE TAKES EVERY SINGLE WORD AND ATTACK. WITHOUT ANY COMEBACK.

But what are the odds, that we shall be witnessing this same thing in, say, three months time??

All these , it just shows a confused person who doenst actually know at the moment how to handle the situation . The only thing needed at such times , it is to put your phone away , take the time for yourself , have a drink and absolutely not to care for anyone and anything , she just needs to do things only for her . And maybe like this she realizes that what matters the most is herself because no one cares for Leora the most than herself . 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Leora should listen to no one  and just do whatever she thinks it is the right for her , even if it proves to be wrong . The decisions should be taken by her and not by affecting opinions of people who are here . Leora should always do whatever she wants . 

The reason i started translating much more  in MAY  of this year was because i noticed a strange behaviour , she was getting excited very quickly , then suddenly she was getting down just as quickly  ,  and while translating realised there was no reason for this.  I have translated most conversations since MAY ,  so  i know what's going on with her feelings with paul and why these arguments are happening and what they are about with her boyfriend which 1st started end of july.

PEPE, JIMBO AND SLIP  are   right in what they say is happening ,  and they are trying to get through to her, the only way they can.  She does read the forum , she has mentioned people in the forum and has respectful  names for them aswell .  

she also has a name for RAUL and rest of the trolls.  strange he never mentions that.. hahaha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

So true Slipper, unfortunately Leora doesn't see that.

And she can't leave things when they get on her nerves, that what's she is like when she would make call after call yelling. I can see she is texting tonight, writing a lot too again, i just hope that it's not being sent to the cause of it all. Because it just prolongs it.

That's only just gone up too. Malia needs to come back quick.

Leora can't be on her own right now.

I think deeply she knows what needs to be done , unfortunately it seems and it is for sure difficult to convince herself for a difficult decision that is as suggested here , to abandon this guy . 

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Things can bring out something in someone that has not manifested before, it can only be seen then, and can happen anytime in life. But she is showing disturbing and troubling behavior in the last 4 months.

The problem is that no one has made any comments like this the last 4 months , it was always Leora and Malia and how they will perform and cuddle and touch and smile and so on . It seems that a lot has been happening but there has been hardly no comments concerning that , there have been voices here judging of things we have never seen her doing in the past , but for all of this , for some people it was that we speak negative about Leora . Maybe we could see what was coming and that not all was / is as “ shiny “ as many believe . 

3 hours ago, Watcher212 said:

Leora does what she wants that is good for her. We all do so with that being said I will support her as long as she is here. I will say she needs to get back to doing the things she likes to do. The art work the dancing the things that were calming and filled her life with a sense of total focus. I hate to see her cry and be upset.

I don’t think that anyone should be blamed except herself that all this has stop . It was her decision as it seems not to continue with such activities in Prague . 

4 hours ago, Watcher212 said:

SG are we sure it's not his fault everyone says that but no one has given any proof it is not his fault. We see and hear but only one side it's not in English and we don't see the text. I am not on snap or face book or whats app with her is anyone?  For two people involved I don't see a lot of time being spent together regardless of the cameras.

This is the question of the evening I believe as we speak like we know what was exactly told . But then , we are at the speculations topic .