Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I am not completely surprised she went out, I thought it was odd she was still dressed after 3:AM. 

But for her to change into what looked like some pj's and then put on a coat and turn the lighting off and leave was somewhat unexpected if she had been feeling distraught for some reason a little earlier.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

But for her to change into what looked like some pj's and then put on a coat and turn the lighting off and leave was somewhat unexpected if she had been feeling distraught for some reason a little earlier.

Jest to kombinezon skok, który nosiła wiele razy na zewnątrz niedawno z Leora, który kupił podobny zestaw. 👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thamel said:

Jest to kombinezon skok, który nosiła wiele razy na zewnątrz niedawno z Leora, który kupił podobny zestaw. 👍

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps she had a disagreement with her boyfriend, but then talked it over and now she has gone back to him.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Thamel said:

This is a jump suit that she has worn many times outside recently with Leora who purchased a similar kit. 👍

Ok, thanks. I thought it kind of looked similar to a jogging or gym workout suit or pj's but was not sure. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Perhaps she had a disagreement with her boyfriend, but then talked it over and now she has gone back to him.

Perhaps. Thamel mentioned she redone some of her make-up and seemed to be in a better mood again so that's good if she was.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Tak, wierzę, że masz rację. Patrzyłem, a ona była ok, jak dostała się do nowych ubrań i spojrzał spokojny ponownie. Widziałem ją również spray perfum na siebie też. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thamel said:

Yes, I believe you are right. I watched and she was ok as she got into her new clothes and looked calm again. 

That's good to hear, lets hope the rest of her time away goes well for her.

• Like 1

I hope the die hard fans are happy about the girls' independence. If I  were to become independent from my job, I would get fired. I did four random checkins of all of the apartments on RLC during the holidays and this is the ONLY ONE consistently vacant!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, philo said:

I hope the die hard fans are happy about the girls' independence. If I  were to become independent from my job, I would get fired. I did four random checkins of all of the apartments on RLC during the holidays and this is the ONLY ONE consistently vacant!

Poor fella 🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, philo said:

Now you´re talking bullshit.I´ve been checking out the replay of this apartment from 20-12-24-20-12-31.And what I´ve seen they been home every evening from

12/24-12/26-12-27-12/28-12/29-12/30 - so there´s only 1 day when they wasn´t home,12/25 and of course 12/31 and following.So can we now stop calling this

apartment consistently vacant.And the only time were they was out of the apartment was during daytime when they probably were shopping or had some appoinment.

So you obviously have been looking at the wrong apartment.And this weekend is a big holiday in russia,much more than christmas to us.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1