Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Δεν ξέρω από ντιγκ ντιγκ ντιγκ , ακριβώς , αλλά νομίζω πως εδώ είναι για σχόλια σχετικά με εικασίες για αυτό το διαμέρισμα . Υπάρχει κάποιος λόγος να συντηρούνται θεωρίες όταν υπάρχουν άτομα εδώ που ξέρουν την αλήθεια ; Ή νομίζουν πως η αλήθεια είναι αυτή που επικοινωνείται με το άτομο που διαμένει στο διαμέρισμα ;

Απλά στα ελληνικά γιατί έτσι μπορώ να γράψω και εγώ ακριβώς αυτά που θέλω να πω στη μητρική μου γλώσσα . Καλή μετάφραση εύχομαι σε όποιον ενδιαφερθεί να διαβάσει το σχόλιο 😏😉😇🥳

• Like 1

Να προσθέσω πως υπάρχουν και άλλοι που γνωρίζουν και επικοινωνούν με την αλεπού που γιορτάζει στις 31 Μαΐου και ξέρουν πράγματα ... and this isn’t a speculation . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

So , to go back to some serious writing / posting again and avoid all these sarcastic and annoying to the people who want actually to read every now and then something valuable here , i will make one last comment here about how the situation in my opinion here is and each and everyone can make their own conclusions .

Now , I have been a ( free ) member of CC for nearly 4,5 years and a regular poster the last 6-7 months . It is in my nature and personal social growth and principles that I was raised , to respect anything that someone has to say , no matter agreeing or disagreeing , whether I disagree , I can develop my own argument and present it as one more opinion that it can be right as it might be wrong of course , that is for the readers  to judge . 

For the above reasons , in all of my time here posting , I have never ever insulted anyone by addressing him with whatever adjective . I was called “stupid idiot “recently , I have seen posts from other people addressing to others like “ fucking idiot “ , “ moron “ , “ asshole “ , “ dickhead “ and so on and I find it really sad for the level of personality ( and of the site )  of those people , especially if they are of a certain age and in my opinion they should be even more “ cool “ with their reactions according to the experience they have in real life and the million times more severe and real problems they have faced in life than an opposed opinion for a third person  ( Leora & Malia in our example ) at a free forum site .  Out of respect to people who are ; 1st )  older than me ( I am 43 ) , 2nd ) they have been watching RLC for more years than me  ( almost 5 for me but only the last 18 months a standard member ) and 3rd )  of course being more years here in CC than me and having  posted unlimited posts , I could never doubt all their knowledge and further more question it . 

With all the above mentioned , I will state for one last time ( hopefully ) that I seek no confrontation here with anyone , I know no one in person although at the place I am living I might have coexisted at a beach or a bar or a restaurant without even knowing it with someone of you 😂🤣 I created this topic back in the summer of the previous year ( enjoying a beach day with a beer next to the blue of the sea and a perfect clear blue sky ) , since at that time there were no translations from GAG-HER to know a bit more of the ongoing staff to both of the girls lives . The topic I think proved a success , although a certain member prevented it in a way from “ staying on air “ 😂🤣 The last couple of days I posted one more ( rather funny and at the spirit of days ) speculation theory , only to get the comment without ( as usual ) explanation  that the speculation that I all have is a bad one . Coming back and admitting that I was wrong , suddenly the speculation topic became one of stating real facts by what has really happened outside . And on my question  on how this information is acquired , I was answered with a “ ding , ding , ding “ kind of comment .

Now , I said I don’t want to have any confrontation with anyone here , I am , like the rest of you , here to express either my appreciation or my disappointment for the things I watch at a business adult site for this particular apartment  by having the gift as I have said again to be able and write free my opinion at this small corner of the Internet . I don’t want to question the “ validity “ of the forum member who has “ inside “ knowledge as it is most probably true  , this member has admitted this at his posts through time and since he is a “ veteran “ here ,  I respect the knowledge he has . I will question him though for his reasons starting a fake rumor ( Malia having a child in Russia / fake news ) , his consistent trying to “ shut “ this topic of speculation here ( in which actually the CC admins were called to judge if this topic would stay “

on “ )  but at the end becoming also a contributor at certain times and last but not least , his usual habit presenting every different opinion and negative posting idea as false or funny or confused . For the sake of the forum , he has many times said that the rules of not posting things concerning the reality of the girls lives outside of the apartment are at forum rules section , but he is the one who informs what is happening outside in reality ( due to inside knowledge )  if the speculation doesn’t meet the “ positive / praising  “ standards  🤨🧐🤔

Unfortunately for me , it takes a big consumption of energy to concentrate and write in English in a way that the post is easy read by anyone who dedicates some of his valuable free time to browse the CC topics and make his / her own conclusions of what it is posted , since , as I have said multiple times , English isn’t my native language and writing it , grammar mistakes are inevitable . Despite taking me 5-10 minutes to write a message like this , when it is long ( as usual 😂🤣😂😂😜 ) , I always spend 3-4 more minutes to check spelling or grammar mistakes . Anyway , for this reason , I will make steps back and allow whatever valid or not valid , “inside knowledge “ or pure speculation theories without  explanation confronting my posts and I prefer to be a person here that in my few months I think I have shown the ultimate respect to everyone here and get a good praise from “ skeptic “ forum members that can actually engage in a very interesting back and forth talk ( no matter agreeing or disagreeing , that’s the purpose at the end )  and the ones who have actually something  really worth saying and think about it than laughing or confused reactions .   

Some long sleeping hours made me realize and actually “ ring the bell “ with the “ ding ding ding “ knocks 😂🤣I will be appearing again  with my speculation proving write or wrong 😂🤣 , never hiding 😇😎

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , to go back to some serious writing / posting again and avoid all these sarcastic and annoying to the people who want actually to read every now and then something valuable here , i will make one last comment here about how the situation in my opinion here is and each and everyone can make their own conclusions .

Now , I have been a ( free ) member of CC for nearly 4,5 years and a regular poster the last 6-7 months . It is in my nature and personal social growth and principles that I was raised , to respect anything that someone has to say , no matter agreeing or disagreeing , whether I disagree , I can develop my own argument and present it as one more opinion that it can be right as it might be wrong of course , that is for the readers  to judge . 

For the above reasons , in all of my time here posting , I have never ever insulted anyone by addressing him with whatever adjective . I was called “stupid idiot “recently , I have seen posts from other people addressing to others like “ fucking idiot “ , “ moron “ , “ asshole “ , “ dickhead “ and so on and I find it really sad for the level of personality ( and of the site )  of those people , especially if they are of a certain age and in my opinion they should be even more “ cool “ with their reactions according to the experience they have in real life and the million times more severe and real problems they have faced in life than an opposed opinion for a third person  ( Leora & Malia in our example ) at a free forum site .  Out of respect to people who are ; 1st )  older than me ( I am 43 ) , 2nd ) they have been watching RLC for more years than me  ( almost 5 for me but only the last 18 months a standard member ) and 3rd )  of course being more years here in CC than me and having  posted unlimited posts , I could never doubt all their knowledge and further more question it . 

With all the above mentioned , I will state for one last time ( hopefully ) that I seek no confrontation here with anyone , I know no one in person although at the place I am living I might have coexisted at a beach or a bar or a restaurant without even knowing it with someone of you 😂🤣 I created this topic back in the summer of the previous year ( enjoying a beach day with a beer next to the blue of the sea and a perfect clear blue sky ) , since at that time there were no translations from GAG-HER to know a bit more of the ongoing staff to both of the girls lives . The topic I think proved a success , although a certain member prevented it in a way from “ staying on air “ 😂🤣 The last couple of days I posted one more ( rather funny and at the spirit of days ) speculation theory , only to get the comment without ( as usual ) explanation  that the speculation that I all have is a bad one . Coming back and admitting that I was wrong , suddenly the speculation topic became one of stating real facts by what has really happened outside . And on my question  on how this information is acquired , I was answered with a “ ding , ding , ding “ kind of comment .

Now , I said I don’t want to have any confrontation with anyone here , I am , like the rest of you , here to express either my appreciation or my disappointment for the things I watch at a business adult site for this particular apartment  by having the gift as I have said again to be able and write free my opinion at this small corner of the Internet . I don’t want to question the “ validity “ of the forum member who has “ inside “ knowledge as it is most probably true  , this member has admitted this at his posts through time and since he is a “ veteran “ here ,  I respect the knowledge he has . I will question him though for his reasons starting a fake rumor ( Malia having a child in Russia / fake news ) , his consistent trying to “ shut “ this topic of speculation here ( in which actually the CC admins were called to judge if this topic would stay “

on “ )  but at the end becoming also a contributor at certain times and last but not least , his usual habit presenting every different opinion and negative posting idea as false or funny or confused . For the sake of the forum , he has many times said that the rules of not posting things concerning the reality of the girls lives outside of the apartment are at forum rules section , but he is the one who informs what is happening outside in reality ( due to inside knowledge )  if the speculation doesn’t meet the “ positive / praising  “ standards  🤨🧐🤔

Unfortunately for me , it takes a big consumption of energy to concentrate and write in English in a way that the post is easy read by anyone who dedicates some of his valuable free time to browse the CC topics and make his / her own conclusions of what it is posted , since , as I have said multiple times , English isn’t my native language and writing it , grammar mistakes are inevitable . Despite taking me 5-10 minutes to write a message like this , when it is long ( as usual 😂🤣😂😂😜 ) , I always spend 3-4 more minutes to check spelling or grammar mistakes . Anyway , for this reason , I will make steps back and allow whatever valid or not valid , “inside knowledge “ or pure speculation theories without  explanation confronting my posts and I prefer to be a person here that in my few months I think I have shown the ultimate respect to everyone here and get a good praise from “ skeptic “ forum members that can actually engage in a very interesting back and forth talk ( no matter agreeing or disagreeing , that’s the purpose at the end )  and the ones who have actually something  really worth saying and think about it than laughing or confused reactions .   

Some long sleeping hours made me realize and actually “ ring the bell “ with the “ ding ding ding “ knocks 😂🤣I will be appearing again  with my speculation proving write or wrong 😂🤣 , never hiding 😇😎

If you want anyone to take you seriously and read what you write try shortening your novel by 600 pages. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If you want anyone to take you seriously and read what you write try shortening your novel by 600 pages. 

to be honest his long comment is much nicer to read than the short comment you just made

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Pepe said:

And if you ever want to be taken seriously or indeed credibly again you should show a little understanding and respect to those who post comments on here that are perhaps different to yours.

Mocking people is just a form of showing your ignorance and also that you cover the fact that you have nothing constructive to contribute yourself. Try not to feel so self important, and show respect to those who show it to you.For you really do not know as much as you try to convince people you do....That's a fact !!

ddhm may write long posts but it must be difficult to express himself in a foreign language sometimes. He is not the first person to do so and we have been guilty of mocking them before....

Live and let live !! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And if you ever want to be taken seriously or indeed credibly again you should show a little understanding and respect to those who post comments on here that are perhaps different to yours.

Mocking people is just a form of showing your ignorance and also that you cover the fact that you have nothing constructive to contribute yourself. Try not to feel so self important, and show respect to those who show it to you.For you really do not know as much as you try to convince people you do....That's a fact !!

ddhm may write long posts but it must be difficult to express himself in a foreign language sometimes. He is not the first person to do so and we have been guilty of mocking them before....

Live and let live !! 

Screenshot_20210103-150515_1.thumb.png.f731f858acc6eeaf1df1882886feeb37.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Screenshot_20210103-150515_1.thumb.png.f731f858acc6eeaf1df1882886feeb37.png

Be very careful Skunk !!  Apart from proving me right in what I posted about you...You might not like what I might publish if you don't start behaving yourself and showing  respect to other members with different views..Your credibility will be shot to pieces', and you wouldn't want that would you....Now behave like a nice skunk!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Be very careful Skunk !!  Apart from proving me right in what I posted about you...You might not like what I might publish if you don't start behaving yourself and showing  respect to other members with different views..Your credibility will be shot to pieces', and you wouldn't want that would you....Now behave like a nice skunk!

Like I fear what you have to say.. 😹 

I can say right back at you. 

• Upvote 1