Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Now you´re talking bullshit.I´ve been checking out the replay of this apartment from 20-12-24-20-12-31.And what I´ve seen they been home every evening from

12/24-12/26-12-27-12/28-12/29-12/30 - so there´s only 1 day when they wasn´t home,12/25 and of course 12/31 and following.So can we now stop calling this

apartment consistently vacant.And the only time were they was out of the apartment was during daytime when they probably were shopping or had some appoinment.

So you obviously have been looking at the wrong apartment.And this weekend is a big holiday in russia,much more than christmas to us.

You're wasting your breath on this one, even though you're right. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, King Lear said:

Leoraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ou es tu?

Tu m'arrives plus à marcher après t'être fait défoncer la rondelle?

Tes fans sont inquiets.......... et cocus

LOL..All of their name calling and denial cannot deny the apartment is vacant!

• Confused 2

43 minutes ago, philo said:

LOL..All of their name calling and denial cannot deny the apartment is vacant!

They are on holidays .. but it is the only place witnessed that the people who are stated as “ on holidays “ can hop in out of nowhere for a minute or two and then go out again .... Science fiction .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They are on holidays .. but it is the only place witnessed that the people who are stated as “ on holidays “ can hope in out of nowhere for a minute or two and then go out again .... Science fiction .. 

They only made the holiday vacation announcement after the paid defenders were unable to defend the lie. Obviously, the apartment has been vacated long before now...running in and flicking on the lights and flushing the toilet does not count as occupancy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

They only made the holiday vacation announcement after the paid defenders were unable to defend the lie. Obviously, the apartment has been vacated long before now...running in and flicking on the lights and flushing the toilet does not count as occupancy!

I will always praise the girls when I see things that are worth to hype them and I will always be  very strict with my comments against them when I see disrespect to the paying members . And this is the feeling I got when suddenly the vacation sign was on 2 days after .. but again , it isn’t the girls fault to let the subscribers know , RLC has delayed .. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, philo said:

It's simple...they have little respect for subscribers.

Whilst I have mentioned in the recent past that certain situations within this apartment were in my mind showing disrespect to subscribers, I would not class this situation in the same category......Leora, like anyone else is entitled to some personal life outside the confines of the apartment and it's not our business to know what she does and with whom she does it if she doesn't wish us to know. But she should try and balance her personal life with her commitments to her subscribers....( Don't anyone have the front to inform me we only pay to view the apartment cameras)

Allowances should also be made for the fact that New Year is a huge celebration in the Russian year, more so than Christmas and as such she is hopefully enjoying it.

But! Irrespective of whether it was Leora's omission to inform RLC of her pending absence, or RLC's omission to act upon it, it showed disrespect to subscribers by not informing them that the apartment would be vacant for possibly 3-4 nights, apart from a couple of cameo " walk on " appearances. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2