Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You should fear it....And you have nothing to harm me with..You tried before, remember?

You think you're threatening me go ahead if it makes you feel better say it. I fear nothing you have to say. If you think it will put me on bad terms have at it. 

I will be happy to share some things as well. 

Now in the words of Leora I don't have time for you peasants. Buzz off 😁

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You think you're threatening me go ahead if it makes you feel better say it. I fear nothing you have to say. If you think it will put me on bad terms have at it. 

I will be happy to share some things as well. 

Now in the words of Leora I don't have time for you peasants. Buzz off 😁

I don't have to put you on bad terms with anyone Skunk....You have done that successfully all by your little self....Your credibility such as it was is shot to pieces on most of the forum....And if you are going to quote Leora, at least be factual and honest.....for once!

image.jpeg.f34a21aa904ae498d520e8c2bb74a1b3.jpegI'm buzzing per your request !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3-1-2021 at 17:00, scutus said:

Alsjeblieft, "dwaal" niet te ver af. Je zou kunnen verdwalen !!  😉

Waarschijnlijk zolang het gebouw er nog staat. Zou mijn gok zijn!

Wat betreft huur, zolang Leora deel wil uitmaken van RLC. 

Die meneer, we laten het aan "Vadertje Tijd" over om ons het meest nauwkeurige antwoord te geven!

Geen nood mijn vriend ik zal niet verdwalen, Leora misschien?

Don't worry my friend I won't get lost, Leora maybe?

I will support jimbo4’s  theory , obviously the girls message one another and they know what’s going on , it might have been also that they met out during these 3-4 days of absence , so , Malia just wanted to be by herself , perhaps sad that she had to leave boyfriend’s or any place  she was  and she wanted her space . 

This doesn’t change the fact that there was not even a “ hello “ as two civilized people I think everywhere in the world would say to one another when they are living under the same roof  for 10 or more months and are considered best friends , in my eyes , it is for sure strange . 

The conclusion it is more than obvious , the girls I think with their choices to hide the truth , wanting to have all ( luxury of free house / work and at the same time , life outside with friends , boyfriends ) they will sooner or later be driven at the dead end in which mathematically are on their way now . If they haven’t organized backup plans concerning their living in Prague , they will get even more distracted with their phones and communication  with their outside fun world , they will struggle even more to hide the truth since the feelings will get deeper and deeper and tears and break downs and similar staff will be more frequent . 

Either the residents of this apartment will surrender to the inevitable socializing in order to keep both themselves and their outside friends happy or they will continue like this and the bubble of lies will explode with terrible consequences . 

As a conclusion , I hope that the girls will stop be judged of why , when and how with their outside life from any of us but at the same time , respect the paying members and have a “ human and realistic of reactions life of feelings and emotions “ and not a robotized behavior of “ good morning , time to go out , come back , show time and good night “ . 

They can easily do this by being cam girls , earn triple more for a one / two hours show per day and not worrying what the viewers think about them with the current RLC job in which they they can see them 24/7 and ultimately judge them of their actions ( irony , hate , love , jealousy ) 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As a conclusion , I hope that the girls will stop be judged of why , when and how with their outside life from any of us but at the same time , respect the paying members and have a “ human and realistic of reactions life of feelings and emotions “ and not a robotized behavior of “ good morning , time to go out , come back , show time and good night “

Mate, I disagree with this comment as with all employment we get judged by PDR's 

Performance and Development Review, also known as PDR, is an process which provides all staff with the valuable opportunity to reflect on their performance, potential and development needs.

While they are getting paid for living in the apartment they quite right get judged. This is normal employment conditions.

If the outside life is impacting on their employment they quite righty should be judged on this is my view. 

I have no idea if there friends or partners know what they do for a living but if they don't you can see a train wreck coming if they find out before they tell them the truth about them being sex workers employees.

I do fear for Malia / Leora and there could sadly be a lot of tears in the future for the girls if their friends take it badly.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate, I disagree with this comment as with all employment we get judged by PDR's 

Performance and Development Review, also known as PDR, is an process which provides all staff with the valuable opportunity to reflect on their performance, potential and development needs.

While they are getting paid for living in the apartment they quite right get judged. This is normal employment conditions.

If the outside life is impacting on their employment they quite righty should be judged on this is my view. 

I have no idea if there friends or partners know what they do for a living but if they don't you can see a train wreck coming if they find out before they tell them the truth about them being sex workers employees.

I do fear for Malia / Leora and there could sadly be a lot of tears in the future for the girls if their friends take it badly.

I think you could be right mate, although I think it would affect Malia worse than Leora, who will have a momentary tantrum, shrug her pretty shoulders and continue as if nothing had happened..

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I have a good heart/ nature and only wish Leora/ Malia all the happiness in the world. Clearly it's not time for them to have the talk with their special friends about their lives. I pray that their friends take it well and don't hurt them with a negative reaction to their lives. A lot of my comments lately have been concerned about their health/ COVID and mental health as they try to live inside and outside lives. Lets face it can't be easy to do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I have a good heart/ nature and only wish Leora/ Malia all the happiness in the world. Clearly it's not time for them to have the talk with their special friends about their lives. I pray that their friends take it well and don't hurt them with a negative reaction to their lives. A lot of my comments lately have been concerned about their health/ COVID and mental health as they try to live inside and outside lives. Lets face it can't be easy to do.

I feel the same for them as well, I only wish them well and happiness, and why not, as far as Leora is concerned she has given years of happiness to many people and is entitled to seek some for herself...Likewise for Malia, although I don't appreciate her as much as some people do I would nevertheless wish her happiness.

But we don't really know exactly what is happening with their relationships and what they may have told their respective guys.....But what sort of guy doesn't want to visit his GF's apartment? 

I don't think it is done for deceit, I think it is done for security...They don't know if the relationship will last, or how the guys might react should it break down...It also keeps control of the situation on Leora's terms.

But it has been difficult for her to balance the various scenarios and all that is involved, but it makes you wonder what the situation might have been had it not been for Covid 19

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

But we don't really know exactly what is happening with their relationships and what they may have told their respective guys.....But what sort of guy doesn't want to visit his GF's apartment? 

I don't think it is done for deceit, I think it is done for security...They don't know if the relationship will last, or how the guys might react should it break down...It also keeps control of the situation on Leora's terms.

In my life I always look to the good reasons and I would bet you are spot on.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Sadly for me I'm not one of that Leora chats to, but lets talk about fantasy land and we were friends.

This would be the stuff good friends talk about.

Hopefully Leora does have a special person whom she can talk with during the hard times when you badly need a true friend whom doesn't judge her. I don't un-estimate how hard her life is being under the eye of a 1000 guys a night. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1