Sina & Sky (2020) Part #1

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Jawis said:

She will run back to Jules someday. 

she may run back, but will jules be there to catch her is the question. my guess is that he will and then she'll regret it and down the spriral they go again. relationships are a wonderful thing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

she may run back, but will jules be there to catch her is the question. my guess is that he will and then she'll regret it and down the spriral they go again. relationships are a wonderful thing. 

Don't think so too. If Jules sees the blonde now then i know who i would choose. 😉

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Don't think so too. If Jules sees the blonde now then i know who i would choose. 😉

love and lust, what can we do? luckily we are made so that we can never be truly satisfied. the spice of life.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Card games right now, prob just for relaxation or maybe preparing for another hot 3some 😁

Yes but the forfeits a few minutes ago involved the application of a belt to a backside; could that be why Sky's girlfriends are bruised?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Yes but the forfeits a few minutes ago involved the application of a belt to a backside; could that be why Sky's girlfriends are bruised?

Whether they are or not i don't know but if the girls are that acceptable to put up with it suppose that's their problem.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2