Dayana, Stechy, Anabel (2020) Part#1

Jawis

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Wasn't he the one with Ju-Ju's place as well?

He's the creepy looking guy you expect to be doing something like this... Only illegal... Setting up cameras in apartments and getting young girls living in them without them knowing... He probably was, then realised he could make money and started doing this. 👀

On 11/25/2020 at 5:27 PM, Parxx said:

By the time that useless non-fucker manage to get his pants off and dick up, most of Blondie’s friends will be grandparents.

Some progress at last. He moved to shorts last night. A few more years and he should be good to go.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, x192023 said:

I am surprised no one mentioned Stechy and her boy toy. He might of had sex with her last night

will have to look at the timeline, might of been just a dry hump lol but I know one thing he keeps using

his finger its going to break off inside her 🙂. He did sleep with her. I think thats a first.PROGRESS!

It was finger fuck. I think his penis is non functional.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Parxx said:

Some progress at last. He moved to shorts last night. A few more years and he should be good to go.

Will not be online long enough to see that then. If smart won't put up with it much longer either. Get it in or get out haha. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Rather more a non entity i think :biggrin:

To be fair to him, he did try to fuck once but he never got hard. So now he is sticking to his his body part about which he has more confidence - His fingers. What I will give him though is he rarely miss his session. Persistence is a virtue they say. So hopefully one day he will eventually put it in. The question is whether that day will come after months or years 😀

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alexandria said:

Will not be online long enough to see that then. If smart won't put up with it much longer either. Get it in or get out haha. 

Two of them work somewhere I guess. They are most of the time not at the apt. So anyway these two won’t hang in here for long I think. Don’t know about Dayana. She has been trying to grow roots on that bed for the past few weeks. So won’t be surprised if she is a permanent fixture in this apt and the others keep changing.