Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

1 minute ago, GAG-HER said:

yep, she orders food and clothes for him. 

But when all is said and done she is not with him, and she will not be if she stays in the city she loves and he won’t relocate.....Unless it all goes tits up for her in Prague which I don’t think will happen.

Just my thoughts folks

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Absolutely, still, 6 phone calls to Paul?!

The week before last, one night she called him 7 times in between Malia going to bed and before she woke the next morning.

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

yep, she orders food and clothes for him. 

Wow hard to believe Leora is still buying Paul's clothes and Food , Back in Russia she come home with new clothes and make him put them on to  check they fitted to her liking
Also a guy used to call with boxes of sneakers shoes she also checked they fitted him perfect she most likely orders from him too. Amazing she's still doing all this

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 minutes ago, Ste said:

Wow hard to believe Leora is still buying Paul's clothes and Food , Back in Russia she come home with new clothes and make him put them on to  check they fitted to her liking
Also a guy used to call with boxes of sneakers shoes she also checked they fitted him perfect she most likely orders from him too. Amazing she's still doing all this

And he has had some problem recently with his leg i think it was, and she was making sure he got the right treatment, checking on the correct measures for him to do etc.

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

But when all is said and done she is not with him, and she will not be if she stays in the city she loves and he won’t relocate.....Unless it all goes tits up for her in Prague which I don’t think will happen.

Just my thoughts folks

Thoughts of a wise man    and i like tits up or  down

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Ste said:

Momma's boy still needs to be taken care of. 😁

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And he has had some problem recently with his leg i think it was, and she was making sure he got the right treatment, checking on the correct measures for him to do etc.

Tante attenzioni per uno che, in teoria, ha un'altra donna.