Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've always wondered why Malia and Leora have never slept in the same bed overnight.

I was wondering where the bloody hell have you been!!

You've missed your little mate 2 nights running!! 😃

(Good point with the question, but could be something Leora isn't comfortable doing)

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've always wondered why Malia and Leora have never slept in the same bed overnight.

I think it´s because of Leora´s phone.How many times doesn´t it wake her up when she´s asleep,to many.And Malia knows it and

she probably want to sleep without interruption from a damn phone and Leora´s Ipad that is always running when she goes to sleep.

And it could even be the light from the livingroom,Malia always have it pitch black and she sleeps with her pillow on her head.Leora should

turn off her phone completly so she got a full night sleep.That´s one reason or two I could think of.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

I think it´s because of Leora´s phone.How many times doesn´t it wake her up when she´s asleep,to many.And Malia knows it and

she probably want to sleep without interruption from a damn phone and Leora´s Ipad that is always running when she goes to sleep.

And it could even be the light from the livingroom,Malia always have it pitch black and she sleeps with her pillow on her head.Leora should

turn off her phone completly so she got a full night sleep.That´s one reason or two I could think of.

It's amazing that Leora's sleeping pattern doesn't make her ill.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

How do we know it hasn't Aussie?

Tonight was early for her, yesterday it was nearly 6am and she was up 3 hours later, and ended up having to sleep in the afternoon with a couple of hours nap. It's when she gets into what i call 'Scrolling', it's never the last post, the last new uploaded picture to look at. Her day now ends in wintertime as it's beginning to come light. Ok, this may help her sleep light-wise, but she could get into a routine that will then be hard to get out of.

Thank god for replay because you never know what Leora will come up with.Another beautiful and fantastic bate with heavy orgasm,love it.Seems to

me that Leora has her  taste for her dildos to come back,thank you my lovely Leora for bringing them back to your life.Love you alway,kiss.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank god for replay because you never know what Leora will come up with.Another beautiful and fantastic bate with heavy orgasm,love it.Seems to

me that Leora has her  taste for her dildos to come back,thank you my lovely Leora for bringing them back to your life.Love you alway,kiss.

God save the queen.       For me

• Upvote 2