Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes sir, showing his level of maturity. !!!🤣

Maturity is acquired over the years ... the day I am your age ... maybe ... I have the maturity that you have ...
I am just a person addicted to sex and voyeur ..... like all of us who are looking at Leora .....
You should be the mature one and at your age not look like a 29 year old girl as she masturbates ...... in order to masturbate yourself ....
don't give me maturity lessons ... when you are immature ...

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Raul399 said:

Maturity is acquired over the years ... the day I am your age ... maybe ... I have the maturity that you have ...
I am just a person addicted to sex and voyeur ..... like all of us who are looking at Leora .....
You should be the mature one and at your age not look like a 29 year old girl as she masturbates ...... in order to masturbate yourself ....

Someone take the trash out 😁

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Raul399 said:

Thank you very much my girl .... as it has always been great ..... you transmit eroticism and sensuality through every pore of your skin ... kisses.

She has a present for you 😁 

FB_IMG_1610481304527_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

How about trying to act your age, Rather than your continuing use of the immature visual examples. That you choose to post here.

I am reasonably sure Leora does not find such displays favorable !!   But, don't let me stop you from acting your age, you make it very clear. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It's amazing watching Leora do something that many will see as nothing special, but as for me, look so erotic and exciting to see, and that moment was watching camera 9, as Leora lay there watching her phone, as she was slowly caressing her nipples, wow I'm sorry but that looked very nice to me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This for you my lovely,beautiful Leora.I just want to say I love the way you´ve matured into a real woman.Yes I loved you when

you were younger and slimer too.I love to watch you every day with all your little things going on,like how you move,walk and

how you dance when you´re in the mood.I love your smile and how you laugh and the attribute that is you.And don´t bother about

the haters because I will always defend you and if I can protect you.And for me,you´re Simply The Best and I Will Always Love You.

Love you always,kiss on your lovely ass.

• Like 3