Footy #1

nagachilli2

Well , this can be a really difficult to predict EURO , perhaps an analysis will be made for that of why this is happening , even in a tough way , Spain is through and off to the next great match that perhaps the winner will be EURO 2020 champions .

I will only say that we are at the quarterfinals and it is a bit exaggerating for me that we have the Italians as a favourite against the Belgians . Belgium isn’t impressive but all the games they have played so far , they have won . they weren’t the better team against the European champions ,  Portugal , but we need to think also that they played without De Bruyne the whole second half , from the beginning of the second half  of it let’s say to be more precise . Portugal played an excellent tactic game , the best in the tournament , still the Belgians won and they made a big qualification .

Italy won the group but in the first KO game they seemed a team with weaknesses . it might be that they are favourites against Belgium because of De Bruyne and Azar’s injuries . But in current football game analysis , De Bruyne is the real absent as instead of Azar , Karasco is better if he plays . I have not read the starting 11 and this will play a big role in the game . I think that Belgium that has won  4 out of the last 8 games without De Bruyne plus with a bench that has more depth , with Vitsel being completely fit and the easy tactical changes that this team can make , I give them the chance to be the team at the semifinals .

This will be a class , an epic EURO so far , time to enjoy the battle 😊👏🏻

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Penalties were bad from both sides. Just the Swiss were the worst of the bad. 😁
Talking about predictions I say Italy wins now. 

Rubbish, only one team in it now, ENGLAND :biggrin:

Must admit i did say Italy at the start but can't go against our own boys now. 👍 gotta be patriotic :biggrin:

Ignore @ddhm he knows nuffink :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Must admit i did say Italy at the start but can't go against our own boys now. 👍 gotta be patriotic :biggrin:

I was talking about the match right now. Belgium vs. Italy. 😁
As I am always for the underdog I will be for Ukraine of course when playing vs. you. Nothing against you 😉

• Haha 1

Congratulations to Spain and Italy...

Feel sorry for the Swiss, without their top player. Plus I thought they were really feeling their way into the game before that ridiculous red card.

Belgium v Italy was a pretty good game, and could've gone either way, but Italy were my shout for the title after their 1st match, and i haven't changed my mind...

The last 2 tickets for the semifinals are to be given later and let’s see what we can possible watch later . 

Denmark vs Czech Republic , we could say that if the Danish reach the semifinals, we can then say that they are able for anything and that perhaps the title of the best coach can go to Casper Humland , Denmark’s coach ☺️

The incident with Ericksen , except of his great work he had to make at the psychology of his players , he also had to change lots of his team’s tactics . He was playing a 4-2-3-1 and it was all based on the creation offensively by the team’s star , Ericksen . He had to change this to a 3-4-3 , full of aggression  and energy . 

Vestergard and Damsgard became key players and with their skills , they managed to change the Danish philosophy . Vestergard adds safety at the last line of defense with Ker and Kristensen , Damsgard adds his energy and makes faster the offensive three players . Ericksen quality passing game isn’t there but with these two players , Denmark has won in aggressiveness and speed , they also show incredible passion and they give it all and they take goals from many players . 

Against Wales , Dolberg came from the bench to replace Pooulsen since he wasn’t one of the starting 11 in previous matches and he scored two goals . We will never know it , but Holland seemed to match perfectly this team . Czech Republic is for sure the underdogs of this match and this is their advantage today as they can serve this role easily . But I believe they have hit their maximum standards so far by reaching the quarterfinals and for the quality of their roster and in the question of which of the two teams should go to the semifinals and perhaps even more  , the answer is Denmark .

That will be the penultimate match , some beers for the afternoon and let’s all enjoy ☺️

• Like 2

Let’s see if we continue and make a 3 out of 4 right predictions at this stage 😉

England vs Ukraine and we can for sure say that England couldn’t ask for an easier opponent than this one . Football logic says that England will find the way , either easy or difficult to take the final ticket for the semifinals . England has the best defensive function from all teams that have been at the quarterfinals , they conceive the least attempts from their opponents. They play a 3-4-3 and we had  the presence of Trippier and Walker against Germany due to the needs of that game . Today is another story , England must be more creative and we most probably see a return of 4-2-3-1 and we might see Maud and Grilis together in the starting 11 ( I write this and haven’t seen the line ups yet 😬🙄 ) and also Sterling having a role between the winger and the second forward .

Ukraine made it to the best 16 because in their group they had the worst team of the tournament , North Macedonia . They managed to beat Sweden because Sweden didn’t find a way to penetrate and open  their defense . In my opinion they didn’t deserve to be at the quarterfinals , further more to continue to the semifinals . 

I personally can’t see any possibility that England gets eliminated and off we go for two great semifinals in the middle of the following week ☺️ Good luck to England and all the best wishes to some really good English friends here at CC ☺️

On 7/2/2021 at 8:09 PM, Robwin said:

Ignore @ddhm he knows nuffink :biggrin:

Thank god Naga and ddhm are around with their sensible heads on👍

ONLY ONE TEAM IN IT!!!!!!!!!! 😕

STICK TO MORRIS DANCING PAL😏

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Thank god Naga and ddhm are around with their sensible heads on👍

ONLY ONE TEAM IN IT!!!!!!!!!! 😕

STICK TO MORRIS DANCING PAL😏

gs

Well skirt wearing and squealing windbags hasn't been much good eh pal, where are you now then? oh yeah,back home i assume :biggrin:

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well skirt wearing and squealing windbags hasn't been much good eh pal, where are you now then? oh yeah,back home i assume :biggrin:

Now now Mr Rob,my nations poor showing has nothing to do with my post.I would have thought that you having tipped Italy to win you would have been man enough to stick with your prediction but obviously the "screaming windbags" in the English sporting press have changed your mind.😏But all the best, you've got one maybe two tough hurdles to cross yet.👍

• Haha 1