Footy #1

nagachilli2

Just now, Kingbanks said:

ban the pronoun guy 😂

DD's my mate...he's offered me and Mrs Naga a holiday to his lovely island of Corfu with free accomodation...so I'd be stupid to ban him...😏

Plus I wouldn't know how to ban someone anyway lol...🤣

I will be back with predictions tomorrow afternoon as always , we got some serious blows today , need to focus better 🧐 but , if it wasn’t for surprises , what would make this sport the best in the world ? And how the  hell would have Greece won the trophy 17 years ago ? 😏🤩🤩😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will be back with predictions tomorrow afternoon as always , we got some serious blows today , need to focus better 🧐 but , if it wasn’t for surprises , what would make this sport the best in the world ? And how the  hell would have Greece won the trophy 17 years ago ? 😏🤩🤩😂

I'll be interested to know your predictions for tomorrow...:biggrin:

So , after a super fantastic football Monday with two epic games , the last day of the KO stage has arrived with the biggest derby in terms of national teams kicking off soon. An eternal pair of opponents , two of the teams that have offered epic battles , quotes that remained in history like “ football is a game that is played by 22 players and at the end the Germans win “ - Gary Lineker , can’t remember when he said it though 😂🤣 - and tons of details between these two that make us reach today’s game .

Both teams have crucial pros and cons . England played a very boring football but they made the group stage with conceiving a goal . Germans were 6 minutes away from elimination and it was only a goal from Goretska that allowed them to continue to the KO stage . Germans present a more offensive football philosophy which is very risky when we speak for national teams tournaments . This high risk , an England that we saw against Croatia with the aggressiveness and tension can make them have an historical qualification so as to reach the final .

But , what we saw from England in the next two games created many questions . We also saw Southgate make lots of unnecessary substitutions which shows that he still isn’t sure for his starting 11 . Since game 1 , each half time they play is worse than the last one and it makes you wonder if they will be eliminated once again by the Germans . 

The  fact is that Lev follows a very offensive tactic and philosophy for a national team and in a big tournament that has much risk .   The way they play , the will for sure have lots of troubles in defense but also they will create clear and big chances against England . The way they both play ,I expect both teams scoring but as far as the most difficult game to predict , I will go with the German team as the English people believe a lot in traditions and this is one of those times , the tradition will play again a very big role , the subconscious thought that somehow , someway , Germany always wins , I go with the Germans to see them in the quarterfinals . 

Epic battle , the Match of the Matches in Europe , let’s enjoy .