B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You need to start paying more attention to what you read or should I say don't read.  I announced a long time ago that the ban I had with RLC had been lifted but apparently that was one of my posts that you either skipped or completely missed.

LMAO

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Pay attention to the forum as much as you do to the pissing and periods on RLC!

So everything that is written on the forum is always the truth? No one ever lies? Now you are being a hypocrite again! Once upon a time you were actually alittle more consequent, if not reasonable, so it was very hard to get you on something. You have changed though. It is all too easy now, and it's obvious that you're just bullshitting.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

So everything that is written on the forum is always the truth? No one ever lies? Now you are being a hypocrite again! Once upon a time you were actually alittle more consequent, if not reasonable, so it was very hard to get you on something. You have changed though. It is all too easy now, and it's obvious that you're just bullshitting.

LOL think what you want to think Ed.  You could always go back and find the post if you really wanted to but you know I'm telling the truth and therefore you will not bother with it so you can sling the mud that you like to sling!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL think what you want to think Ed.  You could always go back and find the post if you really wanted to but you know I'm telling the truth and therefore you will not bother with it so you can sling the mud that you like to sling!

Now you are rediculous. No one questions that you made the post. Doesn't mean anything though. I can find posts that says Moos is employed by RLC too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hep b1 is dead with this three actual residents(if we can call them that🤣),one i never seen her,but i supose she is real(Radislava),the one with nice but kinda sag tits Serafina..always out and when in house just do the bs script shows(naked in kitchen cleaning..kinda covered bates..check),Other one Ariana is cute but does zero.Was obvious what would happen to b1 after Gina leaved(she was the only one doing something).

Why is it ok for the chosen few to be able to mud sling yet when anyone else does it they all throw their rattles out the pram. Like reading a comedy farce written by idiots. No doubt i shall receive a few chosen words by the cave dwellers as they can't resist it. ::). Such a happy enviroment eh.

• Like 1