B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh...Me, Nold and Moos are really looking forward to our Christmas office party...🤣

I will ask Harley to send you a Christmas card with all of his ( UM ) deepest wishes for 2021 😛😛😝😜😂🤣😂🤣😂🤪🤪🤩🥳

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Well Serafima can say that because she has those tits, even though Radislava's aren't bad either but she needs to do a bit more to earn that much of Sera's imo 😁

I think Radislava’s tits are fake 😬 it was a quick glance while she was undressing earlier so maybe I am wrong.. 

1 hour ago, moules said:

The name Radislava is ranked on the 119,772nd position of the most used names. It means that this name is rarely used.

We estimate that there are at least 300 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population. 

The name apparently is most associated with Czech girls.  Which, if true, would mean she is already within Schengen.

So there's not much chance Milena's baby is gonna be a Radislava then...😏

2 hours ago, moules said:

The name Radislava is ranked on the 119,772nd position of the most used names. It means that this name is rarely used.

We estimate that there are at least 300 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population. 

The name apparently is most associated with Czech girls.  Which, if true, would mean she is already within Schengen.

Are you aware that the names used on RLC are not those of the participants in real life?