B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

My princess moving to the castle? Honestly, I had prefered if Gina had gotten her own apartment instead.

I prefered to see her in old Carla & Yanai's place. she would be much more interesting to watch than the couple who visited Martina & Alberto.

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

The forum will explode ... but not for a good reason 🤯

Mate, I never mind the twins. I do find them interesting to watch. There not very sexual, I would agree on that. They could do more girl on girl shows.

42 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I prefered to see her in old Carla & Yanai's place. she would be much more interesting to watch than the couple who visited Martina & Alberto.

Great idea, I wonder if RLC are listening to us?

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Great idea, I wonder if RLC are listening to us?

It could be that she wants to have a break and get away from cameras after nine months. we don't know what's going on behind the scene. I love Gina, so I be happy to see her stay on the project, whether she is in B1, B4, or her own place. but that's totally up to her. 

• Like 2

I love promoting Australian bands, and Tim Finn lives just around the corner from me in an normal home. Amazing when you think about it a multi millionaire.

I just love the COVID video better. Enjoy Gina if you see this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate, I never mind the twins. I do find them interesting to watch. There not very sexual, I would agree on that. They could do more girl on girl shows.

I like the twins and especially their asses 😉😉😋 But being repeaters and haven’t offered much of “ private “ moments , the majority of the subscribers won’t be happy , i am one of the majority I want to believe 😳😬🤭 

Of course , the twins are an incredible desire and imagination for everyone if they start engaging in sexual acts but past experience makes it a “ zero chance “ case scenario to happen. Never say never though and let’s see , it is a challenging financial period for the whole humanity 🙄 due to Covid and sometimes money can make miracles . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If Gina is going as it appears as she is packing her bags, I'll miss her. 

Most of us will do , a tenant knowing how to please her fans and in my opinion , she really got the meaning what people want to see at a site like RLC . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

It could be that she wants to have a break and get away from cameras after nine months. we don't know what's going on behind the scene. I love Gina, so I be happy to see her stay on the project, whether she is in B1, B4, or her own place. but that's totally up to her. 

She is still young , turned 25 in the summer , she seems still in the party mood and enjoying life and the craziness of her age . She could still have a life in front of cameras if she wishes , but as i am mentioning at other posts , everyone should know when to say goodbye to this life . And I think she still has enough “ fuel “ to stay in the project 😉😇

• Like 1

And we have to say that her present stay has been incredibly intense for her if we compare with the other ones... She gave us intense sex sessions including BJ and even anal sex, which totally surprised me, plus lots of girl/girl shows with pussy licking and kissing.  We were not used to that kind of behavior from her... which was more a teasing game... 

• Like 2