B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

2 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah, makes no sense to me. If they need a current girl to move into the empty B4 room, Ariana or Amalia makes a whole lot more sense. IMO Gina won't add much to the already pretty dull B4 dynamic and she'll just be gone a lot. I guess she's friends with Holly, but so is Ariana.

...and soon she'll be the odd girl out when Rocco turns up in the new COV apt 😏. She'll be wanting Cesar to move in, and I reckon he'll be about as welcome as fart in a spacesuit...😏

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and soon she'll be the odd girl out when Rocco turns up in the new COV apt 😏. She'll be wanting Cesar to move in, and I reckon he'll be about as welcome as fart in a spacesuit...😏

It's just another VH piss poor move by N&B.  Cesar will have to live there because he won't want to make that trip every damn day and once Holly is around him the shit is going to fly!!  Piss poor decision making at it's finest!!!

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sad moment. :sad:

Now we will see if RLC has managed to hire them as a new couple in their own flat.

It would also be great if the two of them moved into B4 as a new couple. 😏

they can put another couple in ginas room and make every apartment COV, surely that will get u to subscribe

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sad moment. :sad:

Now we will see if RLC has managed to hire them as a new couple in their own flat.

It would also be great if the two of them moved into B4 as a new couple. 😏

Gina has her own place in Barcelona , at least it has been mentioned so . I don’t think it happens that they give an apartment for her . . She is fun and a good participant , lots of friends , social , her crazy staff , I think she was worth it having an active RLC subscription to watch her . 

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

What has happened no our Serafima? Now eating on Gina's bed.... Imagine if something gets spilled, it would require a full day of cleaning. 😜

I just hope she doesn't drop anything, then eat it...it'll taste of piss :biggrin:

38 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I put my bet on the twins to replace Gina!  Not that I want that, just a strange feeling... 

The forum will explode ... but not for a good reason 🤯

• Upvote 1