B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I love promoting Australian bands, and Tim Finn lives just around the corner from me in an normal home. Amazing when you think about it a multi millionaire.

So are AC/DC an Aussie band?...Brian Johnson's a Geordie...😉

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I put my bet on the twins to replace Gina!  Not that I want that, just a strange feeling... 

God forbid! Turn ten times around yourself and throw salt over your shoulder.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I prefered to see her in old Carla & Yanai's place. she would be much more interesting to watch than the couple who visited Martina & Alberto.

Agreed. We can hope, one day she gets her own apartment. 🤞🏻

• Upvote 1

If anyone sees this picture could you let me know who she is. I downloaded it video someone posted, but never watched it till now somehow. She is super sexy with her tight sexy body and wet hair and boobd swaying.  Slash looks great of course, never looks any older.  And wheres his top hat?

(Content Removed)

Well i like Gina and it's somewhat sad to see her leaving but i think she didn't had more to offer on here, judging by how shy she was a year ago and never came close to male company, the last year or so was a great improvement on her behalf and i loved that. Thank you for everything GINA!

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Nun, ich mag Gina und es ist etwas traurig, sie gehen zu sehen, aber ich denke, sie hatte hier nicht mehr zu bieten, gemessen daran, wie schüchtern sie vor einem Jahr war und nie in die Nähe einer männlichen Gesellschaft kam, das letzte Jahr oder so war es große Verbesserung in ihrem Namen und ich liebte das. Danke für alles GINA!

Gina goes to B4.....says Noldus 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If anyone sees this picture could you let me know who she is. I downloaded it video someone posted, but never watched it till now somehow. She is super sexy with her tight sexy body and wet hair and boobd swaying.  Slash looks great of course, never looks any older.  And wheres his top hat?

Gina 

• Like 1