B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

Noldus

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If only Tyrion  knew Monica had no panties on...I'm not sure it would make a difference though...

Haha 😆 But he would have for sure needed the wine and his talks to put down her “ defenses “ , this guy for example it is like having the most fantastic dessert ready in his plate and for unknown reasons he can’t taste it 🤨 But then , it is something to watch at a very strange “ dead “ RLC period currently 😏

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Haha 😆 But he would have for sure needed the wine and his talks to put down her “ defenses “ , this guy for example it is like having the most fantastic dessert ready in his plate and for unknown reasons he can’t taste it 🤨 But then , it is something to watch at a very strange “ dead “ RLC period currently 😏

Maybe he has Covid...😏

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

WTF! What is so urgent that Amira has to disturb Monica!!! She must know she has a guy there. She did it last time too 😒

maybe she is jealous because no man wants to be seen with her on camera 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe he has Covid...😏

The only explanation I have is that they have discussed a lot and  in a way promised to eachother that no matter what , friendship comes first and they ( or one of the two , most probably Monica ) just want a person next to them without any sexual/erotical activities ... And Covid 😏😏🥳🤪

When I say that RLC has ruined a lot of people's heads I'm right, just look at the comments about Monica's friend and Leora's  friend, a lot of people can't get over the fact that these guys don't fuck their girlfriends or rather, don't have orgies with other girls, who knows when they will realise that this is the real world